DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So I was just thinking. Typically the mc is a goody two-shoes. Sure he might be fucking a mom and her daughter each on the same day from time-to-time, but neither of them were looking for a relationship, so no big deal, right?

But chasing Bella, and getting sexual with her... He did that knowing she was married (or at least believing she was married), plus he explicitly stated (to us in his thoughts) that cheating on her husband was a big deal, and that it was fucking her up to do so, and he kept going.

I mean, what a cunt! :eek:

What are the other naughty things the mc has done? Anything worse than that? Right now I can't think of anything... Maybe letting Jill tank at the recital, or laughing as Becky hurled her guts up... But that's not as bad as what he thought he was doing to Bella :unsure:
Had this convo just the other day. I think that's an unfair view towards fuckface, that EP3 scene is basically Bella gaslighting MC into thinking he's the only one at fault when she's actually the one who pretty much starts the whole event.
Same for EP4 when she jerks him off.

She should get as much blame as MC imo :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So I was just thinking. Typically the mc is a goody two-shoes. Sure he might be fucking a mom and her daughter each on the same day from time-to-time, but neither of them were looking for a relationship, so no big deal, right?

But chasing Bella, and getting sexual with her... He did that knowing she was married (or at least believing she was married), plus he explicitly stated (to us in his thoughts) that cheating on her husband was a big deal, and that it was fucking her up to do so, and he kept going.

I mean, what a cunt! :eek:

What are the other naughty things the mc has done? Anything worse than that? Right now I can't think of anything... Maybe letting Jill tank at the recital, or laughing as Becky hurled her guts up... But that's not as bad as what he thought he was doing to Bella :unsure:
Worst thing for me was to steal money from Jill in one of my saves.
The consequences are not very serious, but this is an act of human garbage and the excuse: “I only took a little, let me return this money to you” makes it even worse.

Or another one: if you choose "I'm still mad at you" with Zoey, MC will be a cunt to her when she offers him a drink. He was a degenerate this moment, but maybe it's my bias.

Reactions: ffive and Joshy92

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
1719768957151.png

hello everyone. I have a problem. I suppose that in Elena's post the photos that i took of me with the girls on Halloween should appear, which is not the case. the walkthrough says "If you took a picture with Quinn, you can tell her that you'll put it on your wall and you will get a picture of it in your desk area" and it won't let me do it either

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
  1. In episode 2 I got carried away because I was in love with Josy, she invited me to dinner and I knew it was more than just a dinner, maybe she was going to tell me that she broke up with her boyfriend or that she didn't care about him anymore.

2. In episode 5, after without much hope but still in love with Josy, I followed her and while I saw each of her words falling on the ground with sensitivity but strength, I could see in her eyes that she was hiding something more than just doubts and regret and it was love

3. It all started in ep 1 where I really said, this will be my girl, when she sadly and tearfully tells you she has a boyfriend was something that almost shattered everything I wanted.

4. She already had me since episode 1 I fell in love with her and I fell in love with her song (lonely chukura) ,Episode 2 was like... It was literally where I ended up falling in love with her, if you mean when I just decided to go for her and the other girls stopped interesting me then that would be in episode 5

5. 4 years and it will probably take 2 more years to get what I crave the most, I couldn't even consider that I have a top 5 or 2 with the girls, Josy literally is the only one I follow and therefore thanks to her I keep playing Being a Dik, I even have like 5 cups of Josy and plan to buy many more.

View attachment 3776956 View attachment 3776955 View attachment 3776954 View attachment 3776953 View attachment 3776952 View attachment 3776961 View attachment 3776959 View attachment 3776960 View attachment 3776958 View attachment 3776957

This scene it's just.... a pain but HELL, she wants him, she likes him, it's hard to say farewell...
You can never can get carry away being love with Josy she Alady

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Worst thing for me was to steal money from Jill in one of my saves.
The consequences are not very serious, but this is an act of human garbage and the excuse: “I only took a little, let me return this money to you” makes it even worse.

Or another one: if you choose "I'm still mad at you" with Zoey, MC will be a cunt to her when she offers him a drink. He was a degenerate this moment, but maybe it's my bias.
Jill's money though ss an exception in game play, we steal money everywhere and from anyone, but only that is considered real theft ... a half-trap.

there is another scene where MC acts very selfishly, but apparently it doesn't matter at all: when he decides to go on the date with Jill just to spite Tybalt, really beta man stuff

p.s. one might also wonder about the meaning of Zoey's presence at the party, who somewhat like Jill feels the need to be an uncomfortable presence anyway

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
there is another scene where MC acts very selfishly, but apparently it doesn't matter at all: when he decides to go on the date with Jill just to spite Tybalt, really beta man stuff
DPC: "Either you go on a date with Jill because you like her, or you go on a date with her because you hate Tybalt!!!"

Seriously, the illusion of choice in this game is painfully weak at times...
1719770573699.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Jill's money though ss an exception in game play, we steal money everywhere and from anyone
In all my playthroughs, the only one I could never bring myself to do was steal money from Maya's dorm (you can even do this while she is right there with you (same as with Magnar later on)). I stole from her room in their house though, because that's almost like taking Patrick's money since Maya is not currently living there!

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
In all my playthroughs, the only one I could never bring myself to do was steal money from Maya's dorm (you can even do this while she is right there with you (same as with Magnar later on)). I stole from her room in their house though, because that's almost like taking Patrick's money since Maya is not currently living there!
Patrick's money that is used to buy medicine for Helen, that is. Yes, you read that right. You evil fucker!

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Isn't that money just like something made for the player? The only thing I remember that was non game money was Jill's which later appears in a scene of her being robbed.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill's money though ss an exception in game play, we steal money everywhere and from anyone, but only that is considered real theft ... a half-trap.

p.s. one might also wonder about the meaning of Zoey's presence at the party, who somewhat like Jill feels the need to be an uncomfortable presence anyway
Asking a girl out to annoy someone like Tybalt isn't just beta, it's at most beta.

Although if I'm already dating Jill, I don't miss the opportunity to do this:
screenshot0095.png
screenshot0096.png
:KEK:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Patrick's money that is used to buy medicine for Helen, that is. Yes, you read that right. You evil fucker!
Yep, no problem with that here! :ROFLMAO:
Isn't that money just like something made for the player? The only thing I remember that was non game money was Jill's which later appears in a scene of her being robbed.
Yes it is, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes