ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
maybe but at least we know she wasn't hooking up with random dudes and getting black out drunk and high at any given time. plus getting with her is like slapping Tybalt repeatedly which is always a bonus
:unsure:, Let's not jump to conclusion yet. Before episode 6, we didn't know she was a naive idiot either, so who know what dark secret will be revealed about her later, during her time with Johna guy or what his name

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Tremolo needs to go back and leave a big tip. That dude is the best waiter ever. (I'd say Tyballs won't be leaving a tip, but he was never going to anyway. Douche).
"You got confetti in my champagne, you penniless barbarian! Bring me the manager, so I can demand he fires you! :mad::mad::mad:"

I hope some confetti got in his eye.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
:unsure:, Let's not jump to conclusion yet. Before episode 6, we didn't know she was a naive idiot either, so who know what dark secret will be revealed about her later, during her time with Johna guy or what his name
the tennis date wasnt before ep6? i am pretty sure she spoke that time she dont like things like have to ducking on 3. date and etc...

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Quinn and her father both think they are masterminds just because they know how a chess board looks like :KEK:

Rex being dead showcases how his big plans played out and quinn is a good daddys girl and following his footsteps and is being played by everyone while they arent even really trying.

Lily looks like two seconds at quinn and has her completly figured out and disarmed, Quinn is all show and her only solutions are throwing her friends in front the bus.

She would make an amazing couple with Nika from SG, two wannabe masterminds fucking up at every step, overestimating themselves and their capabilities right into the grave.

Shes still a fun girl tho :HideThePain:
Rox was not dangerous because he was a mastermind, he was dangerous because he was a drug addict who got high on his own product and liked to use a knife in that state. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
i'm not going to lie to you man i would like to see a future fight between sage and quinn. :KEK:
It's a possibility, if she finds out about the restaurant or Riona's kidnapping. Chad said she hits hard as hell, and MC taught her how to fight... I definitely have my money on Sage :ROFLMAO:
Sage Brawler Hit.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes