Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I mean that in AL was a bit of a 180 if I have to be honest, I liked the game, but the end sort of felt a bit "rushed" and I mean not in quantity, but how quickly it pivoted into something different (choice included).

That said (and I bet tons of ppl had already similr ideas), if I think of something dark happening I have a feeling my beloved Ice Queen of the Furrowed Eyebrows might have something in store... damn closed door and comments after the very first kiss in the library.
With Rio kidnapping things have started to turn and chances are 11 will be dark at times I don't think we headed to AL dark I hope anyway but I still except a "I can't be with both" instead of "I can't save both"

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For me,her best threesome remains with her best,
most intimate girlfriend,with whom she can share everything from secrets,the wildest passion,lust and love,
without a single bit of jealousy between the two.

Two heavenly angels,with eyes to drown in love,
the most seductive divine bodies with a devilish side,
gifts from the gods straight from heaven !! :love::love:
View attachment 3803868
This one was one of the weakest, aside from Lily Vampire costume :p

Number 1 : Sage x Quinn x MC
Number 2 : Rio x Cammy x MC
Number 3 : Josy x MC x Maya

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
This one was one of the weakest, aside from Lily Vampire costume :p

Number 1 : Sage x Quinn x MC
Number 2 : Rio x Cammy x MC
Number 3 : Josy x MC x Maya
I rate this list. Definitely three of the best, if not the actual top three (I might disagree on the order slightly though). I definitely think Sage/Quinn would be my undisputed number one if it wasn't for the mask, it just worked against the scene for me. Quinn/Rio was a decent one as well.

I would probably go with:
  1. Josy/Maya Halloween
  2. Sage/Quinn
  3. Rio/Camila, Quinn/Rio, Lily/Nicole (and probably add Sarah/Mel but I would need to refresh myself on the Halloween one to see if it truly takes joint bronze. I don't think their earlier scenes make it).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I rate this list. Definitely three of the best, if not the actual top three (I might disagree on the order slightly though). I definitely think Sage/Quinn would be my undisputed number one if it wasn't for the mask, it just worked against the scene for me. Quinn/Rio was a decent one as well.

I would probably go with:
  1. Josy/Maya Halloween
  2. Sage/Quinn
  3. Rio/Camila, Quinn/Rio, Lily/Nicole (and probably add Sarah/Mel but I would need to refresh myself on the Halloween one to see if it truly takes joint bronze. I don't think their earlier scenes make it).
Yeah I definitely disagree on that one. Quinn/ Rio was I can't find a better word, sorry, it was Disgusting. Rio visibly not enjoyed it, it was almost forced

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes