funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i think, i have to replay the whole game when update is out. i dont remember this scene:oops:
Yeh if I recall that's a scene you get if you pick her side path as a DIK and you show up at the Sorority's party in Ep 7 I believe. When you barge in her room while she's dealing drugs to Sally and Karen, this scene plays after she kicks the girls out instead of you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
i think, i have to replay the whole game when update is out. i dont remember this scene:oops:
Yeh if I recall that's a scene you get if you pick her side path as a DIK and you show up at the Sorority's party in Ep 7 I believe. When you barge in her room while she's dealing drugs to Sally and Karen, this scene plays after she kicks the girls out instead of you.
Think about it, if you don't go to her she spends the entire party in her room. How sad is that? :cry: :Kappa:

Sep 14, 2023
So, I haven't been paying attention to this game since last update, am I right in assuming that this update also looks as though it's looking like it's going to take a whole year to release?

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I'm not sure she's an A cup. Sally? Yes. But I guess, Karen is B or C. :unsure:

I know it's silly, but the feedback out of her hearing device kills me everytime :ROFLMAO:
And a question, is there any way to interact with them (and in general the nerds) further? Does one have to pick Derek as a sleeping option?

Tsar_Leonid

Sep 7, 2021
To play from the very beginning and have all content , in what order should i play and what files to download, idk why there's so many of them here!! Thx beforehand

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes