Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well you see me doing something in 4k but won't be getting rejected :cool: :sneaky::sneaky:
But think about it darkwen, if josy is brought into the real world that would mean she would bring the mc with her, which means if you want her, you would have to beat the mc and the mc may be a retard, but he knows how to fight.:Kappa::KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But think about it darkwen, if josy is brought into the real world that would mean she would bring the mc with her, which means if you want her, you would have to beat the mc and the mc may be a retard, but he knows how to fight.:Kappa::KEK:
Aw but I'm only bringing Josy into the real world not MC therefore im MC so no problem

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
But josy loves mc and maya, not you, so she will probably ask you to bring them too. :KEK:
View attachment 3828489
Are you using facts and logic against Darkwen? :HideThePain: It's self own :KEK:
selfown.gif

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Sucks for the non-english speaking crowd but I guess it makes taking the English class somewhat more realistic for them than a native speaker. To us it's little more than a word jumble and nothing remotely like what an actual English class would be.
They're not that difficult (also because I lived in English speaking countries for most of my life), but there are some that... one that comes to mind is "cant", never heard or read it once before, and it's to be fair usually for shorter words.

Makes the minigame interesting, always good to learn new words. :)

broxitar

May 29, 2021
Right. Should've realized it was a joke since nobody seems to play the minigames anyway despite DPC believing otherwise.
I definitely do. But it does help to have the cheats for the word/letters game. And to be able to just type answers rather than clicking the letters. The new logic game may take some thought, but I don't think it's that hard.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I definitely do. But it does help to have the cheats for the word/letters game. And to be able to just type answers rather than clicking the letters. The new logic game may take some thought, but I don't think it's that hard.
I do too, that's why I didn't get it at first. But we seem to be in the minority with that, at least on this thread.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
this exact approach applies to 99% of the still unresolved plots.. who cares? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but in my opinion there is still much to be discovered about this restaurant, in addition to the name Wallace another name "Priscilla" has been pulled in, and sooner or later, in this decade or the next, DPC will give a forced square to this whole plot

Is Burke the boss or a cog?
all this forcing to have sex, assuming they want to since Mona runs away and Camilla refuses, with a couple of female students?
Is Burke the only "non-student" who has access to the restaurant?

sure it is hard to close the loop by continuing to carry on the virginity of a group of prostitutes....
I also think the Burke/Mona setting is important. If Burke is just sampling the dishes, then there is a lot better places than a Preps party crawling with old farts and his family.

4.80 star(s) 1,535 Votes