D

Deleted member 225296

I've picked this game up and just finished episode 3, and I must say the biggest surprise so far is how the hell are there people who like Isabella?
I've met several women like her in the past and they are completely insufferable.

a8c11ce86a5e4872ebd303074fc519e0df9c465a4aaf282fd5338101c3dd177e.png
  • Bitchy face... Check!
  • Crappy personality... Check!
  • Unrealistic boobs... Check!
The whole "dark period of your life" advisory probably refers to having to deal with her, as I've been in such a period of my life for 2 decades now and she is the only thing in the game that caused my depression to increase :ROFLMAO:.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I've picked this game up and just finished episode 3, and I must say the biggest surprise so far is how the hell are there people who like Isabella?
I've met several women like her in the past and they are completely insufferable.

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
The whole "dark period of your life" advisory probably refers to having to deal with her, as I've been in such a period of my life for 2 decades now and she is the only thing in the game that caused my depression to increase :ROFLMAO:.
BellaNH.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess you haven't paid much attention to her story :) she's been through a lot from what we can tell so I'm not sure how you want her to act plus her interactions with the MC have softened her emotions.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
Bella - surprised.jpg

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
TemptingBronzeAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017

View attachment 431134
  • Bitchy face... Check!
I feel like this is bait but I'll bite. Her face and tits are subjective, I find both (particularly her face) attractive but that's just my opinion. But the personality thing is you either not paying attention or just jumping to conclusions. She's a woman with some sort of emotional trauma and as a result has closed off her emotions to people unless she knows them well like Jill. The entire point of her character arc is the MC getting her to open up which he's doing but in doing so there's bound to be some emotional baggage that needs to be dealt with which seems to be where her story is going.

Also she has a top tier ass.

D

Deleted member 225296

I guess you haven't paid much attention to her story :) she's been through a lot from what we can tell so I'm not sure how you want her to act plus her interactions with the MC have softened her emotions.
Since when is this an excuse to be an insufferable asshole?

Wanna see people who actually went through a lot? Go check some homeless shelters with combat veterans suffering from PTSD. Most of them will treat you nicer than your average guy.

Plus, the game didn't make any statement about her past yet. Anything is pure guessing at this point. Both her story with Jill aswell as her husband's story, which is completely unknown (only his name is mentioned).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Because people react differently to stress and she is not an asshole she is just ultra-defensive and doesn't want to open up and show her emotions but the MC has started showing her the way to open up more and has become quite fond of him who knows maybe it's because she reminds him of her former husband.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Wanna see people who actually went through a lot? Go check some homeless shelters with combat veterans suffering from PTSD. Most of them will treat you nicer than your average guy.

Plus, the game didn't make any statement about her past yet. Anything is pure guessing at this point. Both her story with Jill aswell as her husband's story, which is completely unknown (only his name is mentioned).
TemptingBronzeAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I feel like this is bait but I'll bite. Her face and tits are subjective, I find both (particularly her face) attractive but that's just my opinion. But the personality thing is you either not paying attention or just jumping to conclusions. She's a woman with some sort of emotional trauma and as a result has closed off her emotions to people unless she knows them well like Jill. The entire point of her character arc is the MC getting her to open up which he's doing but in doing so there's bound to be some emotional baggage that needs to be dealt with which seems to be where her story is going.

Also she has a top tier ass.
Damn right, well said! :p
Bella is my personal favorite, and I know I ain't the only one, it's her story, coupled with her looks and everything, that really puts her in top spot in my book :p Jill comes as second, she gorgeous and intriguing too, and not without her own baggage either I'm sure, some of which we already know to some extent :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes