khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have only played through once so far but I really enjoyed it. Not a fan of the minigames but those are skippable and not that difficult anyway. The animations are fantastic. The dialog is great. The music is really a nice touch.

The only things I can think of if I wanted to nitpick are the texture for MC's dick and some clipping for the titfuck scenes. To me his dick looks too pink and the texture is kind of plastic like. The clipping for tittyfuck scenes is probably really hard to avoid without someone making some sort of a morph plugin specifically for that or spending a ton of time messing with deformation. I only even mention those two things because everything else in the game visually is flawless.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
Apr 26, 2018
I played version .1 and had no issues but now when I do the english test I can't click on the letters to make a word. Any idea why this might be happening?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
depending on how chapter two goes for LoML it could make it a threesome...otherwise..yup...definitely.
Whats LoML? I am not sure if i ever played this.

Also i have been blown away by a game called No More Secrets, it's probably the most fun game i have played of this kind. If there is one thing that's stopping it on being on the same level as Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers it's the fact that unfortunately there are no animated scenes in it, still a wonderful game IMO.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Also i have been blown away by a game called No More Secrets, it's probably the most fun game i have played of this kind. If there is one thing that's stopping it on being on the same level as Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers it's the fact that unfortunately there are no animated scenes in it, still a wonderful game IMO.
No more secrets is a damn good game but that dev is still learning and im sure animations will come when he gets better at it but still stack up pretty good considering BaDIK and COBD devs have far more experience.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

sent you the link in a message as not to clutter this thread..we'll get warned if we keep talking about other games(when did Rob become mature? when he decided to taunt @TiffanyMonroe with his superiority)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
No more secrets is a damn good game but that dev is still learning and im sure animations will come when he gets better at it but still stack up pretty good considering BaDIK and COBD devs have far more experience.
Yea i have never laughed so much in a game as i have in that one, he may be still learning how to make the game but his writing is superb, it's the most fun i have had playing a game of this type to this day.

Edit: Anyway i guess it's better not to talk about other games, so i will leave it at that.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
How to 100% these unlocked scenes.. mainly Sage one
View attachment 296567
You are missing a lot of scenes, i am guessing you went with only the DIK playthrough, not the CHIC one and you also haven't contacted Quinn on the phone, because calling her gets you 3 of the scenes you are missing. Also to get the Sage 100% scene in episode 2 when she asks you to dance with her after you are done with drinking the body shots of those girls go back to her, later on in the game you get the 100% scene because of this decision instead of the 50% one.

Reactions: damnaltf4

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..to avoid further questions about "what is LoML" i added the link as my current status message..so just click me and it is there..back to DIK!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes