Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh wow I just came to a crazy idea about that whole prize thing

But would be a crazy thing if that actually what if the prize is one night with one of those 3 HOT pledges Camila Maya or that redhead whats her name lol :unsure: :LOL:

And please take this with a pinch of salt
Well there will be more added to that list now Lily as well she is bound to become a Hot and there was me hoping the prize would be a custom made Dik jacket :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyways who else is exited to find out what that extra thing would be for winning that Hell week contest ? :unsure:
Rusty didn't specify what it was. Just that whoever does the most tasks and the list gets completed will get it.

I was thinking maybe some sort of involvement in the drug trafficking going on in the school. Some of the DIK's seem to know about it. Either way something shady will be given imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Rusty didn't specify what it was. Just that whoever does the most tasks and the list gets completed will get it.

I was thinking maybe some sort of involvement in the drug trafficking going on in the school. Some of the DIK's seem to know about it. Either way something shady will be given imo.
Then ill give it a hard pass not even my hardest dik path mc will consent that option :ROFLMAO:

That's something I wouldn't do no mather if its a game or not lol

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Then ill give it a hard pass not even my hardest dik path mc will consent that option :ROFLMAO:

That's something I wouldn't do no mather if its a game or not lol
Same it's a huge stretch on my part but there's no way to give a accurate guess. Who knows what it could be I however strongly believe it'll be something shady/not allowed that will likely have an affect on the story.

MC is given the nude streaking task automatically and can choose weather to complete the following tasks or have Derek do them-
Prank a Jock
24/7 Dildo Helmet
Have a stripper sign your cock.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Same it's a huge stretch on my part but there's no way to give a accurate. Who knows what it could be I however strongly believe it'll be something shady/not allowed that will likely have an affect on the story.

MC is given the nude streaking task automatically and can choose weather to complete the following tasks or have Derek do them-
Prank a Jock
24/7 Dildo Helmet
Have a stripper sign your cock.
Well would be a stretch for it to be something shady as a reward since ur the winner and not the loser :unsure:

And would be a big let down if it gonna be something shady for winning all those points

But then again its a DPC game so anything goes :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well would be a stretch for it to be something shady as a reward since ur the winner and not the loser :unsure:

And would be a big let down if it gonna be something shady for winning all those points

But then again its a DPC game so anything goes :LOL:
What I mean by shady is something that Rusty will let us in on and not our maggot brother. Something that he feels MC might enjoy.

That's sounds rather complex so instead lemme backtrack and say it might also be something more simple and materialistic.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What I mean by shady is something that Rusty will let us in on and not our maggot brother. Something that he feels MC might enjoy.

That's sounds rather complex so instead lemme backtrack and say it might also be something more simple and materialistic.
I understood what u were talking about (y)

Just saying I don't see that happening caus that kind of thing wouldn't really be something to be seen as a reward

But gues we will see in a few weeks...Still best bet will be probally some girl or a living space choice or whatever

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sounds more likely tbh but didn't Rusty say that there's no more living space in the mansion?
I know just trowing out some ideas since it must be something gud rather then bad u know :unsure:

Luckily I have multiples playtroughs so even if its gonna suck that prize I will still have plenty of others paths that will not have the most points with the hell week

So ill be fine with it either way.

But still my bet is it will be something thats enjoyable :unsure:

Reactions: Blablablafapper

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
What did you choose at the beginning of the party? Go all out or the other option ? if you chose not to go all out you will not get the option to ask Envy for a private dance i think cuz when i went all out i got it and when i didn't in my chick playthrough i didn't get it .
Ah yeah I think I tried the other option, funny the walkthrough don't mention that tho

Thanks

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
Well there will be more added to that list now Lily as well she is bound to become a Hot and there was me hoping the prize would be a custom made Dik jacket :p
I just remembered something. Maya was doing the scavenger hunt alone because the plegers were odd and Quinn wanted to punish her. But now we have Lily that most probably is going with the HOT. Will lily be put together with Maya? Will Lily have to do all the scavenger hunt alone (probably in 2 day she'll finish it all :LOL:)?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I just remembered something. Maya was doing the scavenger hunt alone because the plegers were odd and Quinn wanted to punish her. But now we have Lily that most probably is going with the HOT. Will lily be put together with Maya? Will Lily have to do all the scavenger hunt alone (probably in 2 day she'll finish it all :LOL:)?
And then we have Josy coming in too will she join the HOT sorority :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TobiMAH and Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ah yeah I think I tried the other option, funny the walkthrough don't mention that tho

Thanks
There is no profesionall walktrough the walktrough that exist is a fan made one

The developer DPC will create a walktrough after getting a certain amount of pledgers

So cant expect a fully complete walktrough until then :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes