cratos

Oct 11, 2017
1 time i play this game and no regrets , very good. .I want isabella , no just bella.:ROFLMAO: Top games , milf city ,AIK , DoD...Thats it.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
People should really stop expecting the $40 dollar renders to be posted. They're obviously an exclusive item and you're going to see them anyway once the episode drops so you're not really missing out on anything.

Also I wish we could delete all the 'WHEN EPISODE OUT/SOMEONE POSTED THE PREVIEW' comments. Like shit, just go scroll back and work for your fapping material
I don't really get why you're annoyed by it? we literally didn't get a question about the update for a day or two i don't know but you could literally just ignore the person that asked, while i get that it's annoying sometimes to get asked the same question a lot but it's really not a big problem like it takes 1 minute to reply to them and at the same time you could just ignore the question.
People ask about the render if it has been posted or not cuz they are asking people to post it and not really asking if it has been posted or not, it's okay to help sometimes and it's okay to ignore sometimes.
At the end of the day it's not like one comment saying it's annoying to ask the same question over and over will stop these that ask.

Abas_Roberto

Mar 9, 2018
I don't really get why you're annoyed by it? we literally didn't get a question about the update for a day or two i don't know but you could literally just ignore the person that asked, while i get that it's annoying sometimes to get asked the same question a lot but it's really not a big problem like it takes 1 minute to reply to them and at the same time you could just ignore the question.
People ask about the render if it has been posted or not cuz they are asking people to post it and not really asking if it has been posted or not, it's okay to help sometimes and it's okay to ignore sometimes.
At the end of the day it's not like one comment saying it's annoying to ask the same question over and over will stop these that ask.
It's just annoying to see how DPC posts a render at 4:57 and before an hour is up, someone is already asking for the render to be posted. Like how can you be that impatient that you're following the game so closely that you know a render has been posted before an hour and immediately request it? Why not just wait patiently for someone to post said render.

Thread should be moderated much more heavily then in my opinion. I'd much rather see discussion regarding potential plot points and less 'BELLA BEST GIRL'. If anything, they could just sticky the previews to the top message so people could just check there and have to filter so hard for actually interesting content.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
It's just annoying to see how DPC posts a render at 4:57 and before an hour is up, someone is already asking for the render to be posted. Like how can you be that impatient that you're following the game so closely that you know a render has been posted before an hour and immediately request it? Why not just wait patiently for someone to post said render.

Thread should be moderated much more heavily then in my opinion. I'd much rather see discussion regarding potential plot points and less 'BELLA BEST GIRL'. If anything, they could just sticky the previews to the top message so people could just check there and have to filter so hard for actually interesting content.
Guess you haven't seen the Milfy City's thread. If you think this is worse then don't go to that thread.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

There's a lot of discussion in this thread. The thing is it has been almost 3 months since the last update, it's hard to find something that hasn't been discussed yet.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I'd much rather see discussion regarding potential plot points and less 'BELLA BEST GIRL'.
There's been no shortage of this. It's just not as common considering it's been a long time since the last release so there's not much left to discuss. All there is now is to kill time and wait for the new episode. All that remains in this episode cycle is memes and waifu wars.

Maya best girl :)

D

Deleted member 1585996

There's been no shortage of this. It's just not as common considering it's been a long time since the last release so there's not much left to discuss. All there is now is to kill time and wait for the new episode. All that remains in this episode cycle is memes and waifu wars.

Maya best girl :)
You trippin' dawg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The thread moves too fast making story discussions hard to follow, plus we are already more than a month away from the latest release which make said discussions more rare to find in the middle of waifu wars ( :poop: ) , memes and other disjointed discussions.

At least the off topic here isn't as bad as the milfy city thread, that place is a radioactive waste...:FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes