hrhr

May 13, 2019
DrackDrap Pffft, Maya best girl? i can't wait till she whores herself out and join Quinn's ring HAHAHAHAHA what a naive fan you are, Josy best girl and she'll always be the best.

I'm just joking guys i swear, i'm not joking about the second part of my comment tho :LOL:
Shut your filthy mouth

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But I have a question regarding Maya... Now don't atack me for saying this but in my humble opinion ofcourse..

Whats wrong with the size of her head sometimes compared to her body frame. Caus I been playing it again after a long time and in some scenes it looks like the head is mismatching her frame ? Am I just imagining things ? or do others have that same vieuw :unsure: Edit: I mean the head look bigger at some scenes then the size of the body. :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I haven't noticed anything wrong with her head size, do you recall from which scenes that you thought that? I wonder if it's just a case of her head being zoomed in on :unsure:
I think it was one of those sexual scenes that her body looks normal and her head looks like a tad huge in comparison

But u might be rite can be just a affect of zoom in ...

Just looked weird but normally she is fine but just one time with a sexual thing she was I believe on top and was like thinking damn that head suddenly big lol

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
So it's definitely possible to get a 100% on every scene in the game? I started again yesterday on the CHICK path and none of the scenes I hit changed to 100%. After seeing that I downloaded someone's "100% savegame" to see if anything would change and still the very same scenes are 100% and the same ones are not. It just confuses me because my first playthrough I was a massive DIK most of the time, followed the walkthrough, and didn't get 100% on scenes with girls that prefer you to be a DIK. My scenes are shown below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that's the full completion. If there's no percentage after a scene it means there is only that single one and no variables.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But I have a question regarding Maya... Now don't atack me for saying this but in my humble opinion ofcourse..

Whats wrong with the size of her head sometimes compared to her body frame. Caus I been playing it again after a long time and in some scenes it looks like the head is mismatching her frame ? Am I just imagining things ? or do others have that same vieuw :unsure: Edit: I mean the head look bigger at some scenes then the size of the body. :unsure:
Hair+like Mormont said,zoom+unconventional angles

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm more interested in how many seasons he got planed than the endings of the game.
I can respect that but discussion/fictitious speculation is really all we can do until EP4 drops. I just know when expectations are really high some of the most beloved entertainment franchises tend to underachieve. And I'm hoping that's not the case here.

Cheers.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just know when expectations are really high some of the most beloved entertainment franchises tend to underachieve.
That's my main concern I think season 8 set that bar for everything, no matter how good it can be at one point all that hard work can be gone within the snap of a season, couple of VN's have gone that way recently, and his previous work with AL it all went downhill at a certain stage and the endings were pretty weak.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Question who else dislikes Ron or whatever his name is that little nerd guy with d&d

If we need to give a wedgie to a nerd I be doing him if I get a choice he need to be brought down a peg or two :LOL:
That's the one task in Hellweek I'm not looking forward to. The Nerds have been nothing but nice to the MC, they even let him spank their first-lady!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes