Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
When Jill catch us giving a wedgie to a nerd we will be back in that counceling session but this time our ass be in the sling :sneaky:
I did have the idea when playing D&D to just ask Magnar. "Hey, I have this frat task. I have to give a wedgie to a nerd. Can you pose for a photo? I would owe you one". That would solve both problems and will end up with Jill throwing her underwear at us for solving that situation without bulling :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I did have the idea when playing D&D to just ask Magnar. "Hey, I have this frat task. I have to give a wedgie to a nerd. Can you pose for a photo? I would owe you one". That would solve both problems and will end up with Jill throwing her underwear at us for solving that situation without bulling :ROFLMAO:
I feel u on that my fellow maggot brother... But we wont wanna become Tybalt 2 :unsure: with Jill panties in our hand :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't forget to have sex with a feminist,
Also I'm curious how the sexy car wash will turn out to be. Derek gonna do something stupid isn't he
Feminist can be quite easy depending on how DPC precieves the word feminist since if it can be one of that class it be easy.. But if it has to be a true feminist it gonna suck if we cant do Jade if it gonna be those peacock hair ones I pass it on derek :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
With regards to the Nerds, they are just casualties of war just caught in the crossfire I'm sure one of them will take a wedgie like a champ :p The MC needs to get it done and I'd say it's one of the easier ones from the list.
I`m thinking they might have some aces down their sleeves
1.gif \

They would make for a good twist and the set up is kinda there,Sally is prwesent at the DIKs party and Magnar is a pimp
2.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only hard one on that list that is hard is fucking a Teacher since the repurcusions are huge and can possibly stir up a lot of drama :unsure:
I mean should you even be admitting that to fellow students/Diks you often hear of these stories of a student banging his teacher and the only way they found out about it in most cases is the student in most cases told a friend so not sure how we will go about that, although I'm pretty sure Jade is ready and willing :p :LOL:

I`m thinking they might have some aces down their sleeves
They planned ahead and hired some muscle or have some anti-wedgie device :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean should you even be admitting that to fellow students/Diks you often hear of these stories of a student banging his teacher and the only way they found out about it in most cases is the student in most cases told a friend so not sure how we will go about that, although I'm pretty sure Jade is ready and willing :p :LOL:

They planned ahead and hired some muscle or have some anti-wedgie device :p
I feel u on that my maggot brother.... But its still a game and DPC can really make it a crazy set up :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes