Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think it's confirmed, but it looks like a nice and different kind of date. But it could also be a small tease like yoga was and a proper date later.

Some thing should be more clear. Like Sarah, which is already a HOT so she's a year older but is on our class. Does that mean she failed Gender Studies on her first year? :ROFLMAO:
I don't think Gender Studies is a class exclusive to first year students. Sarah states she only takes that class because it's easy to pass indicating she's taken it before.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't think Gender Studies is a class exclusive to first year students. Sarah states she only takes that class because it's easy to pass indicating she's taken it before.
And I don't think its a main class either ? More a side class u can take for extra credit so even more reason for every year student able to take it :unsure:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Rusty and Tommy are 4th-year and that's easily calculated. They founded DIKs. One of the rules is: every year, they only accept two members. Nick and Vinny were accepted that same year (Vinny dropped). 3rd-year DIKs are Jamie and Leon. 2nd-year DIKs are Jacob and John Boy.

Sage and Quinn must be 3rd or 4th-year cause of their positions (president/VP). Riona is a sophomore - early conversation with Quinn confirms that.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think most of them are upper-classmen. I assume the presidents are all upper classmen.

Seniors: Chad, Rusty, Tommy, Nick, Vinny, Tybalt, Magnar, Dawe?
Juniors: Quinn, Sage,Jill, Jamie, Leon, Sarah, Heather, Troy?
Sophomore: Riona,Jacob, John Boy?
Freshmen: MC, Derek, Maya, Josy* , Camila?

Not totally sure, forgetting some for sure.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I think most of them are upper-classmen. I assume the presidents are all upper classmen.

6f8.png

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

Camila is confirmed freshman I believe, at least she is a new pledge of the HOTS.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
men those Jill previews are magnifico

Speaking of that class, When i was in college I made sure to put Gender Studies as my last preferred choice. There was already enough short haired "can i speak to a manager" looking "girls" in all my other ones. I went to one of the WOKEST™ colleges in my entire province.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Yeaaahhh... Like I am going to trust him after there wasn't even a threesome before he burned up my girls..... FUCK that...
Hey,

Just so we are clear.... I sponsored Doc from almost the beginning of AL and spoke with him when his project was DONE, to my disappointment. I respectED his vision, truly; and he told me he had the ending in his mind from the beginning and stuck with it all the way through, earning all kinds of respect from me.

I was not happy with it, but respected his vision. I just choose not to get emotionally involved with his NEW work because of the disappointment he feels the need to include as part of his work.

I just don't want to be hurt again, and I told him that, in a very emotionally charged exchange. I got REALLY attached to his work and don't want to be hurt again. AL was the first game I got really deep into.

But I am glad to see DIK do so well! I truly LOVE Doc for his emotional involvement and told him so, never "felt" so much playing a game!

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Hey,

Just so we are clear.... I sponsored Doc from almost the beginning of AL and spoke with him when his project was DONE, to my disappointment. I respectED his vision, truly; and he told me he had the ending in his mind from the beginning and stuck with it all the way through, earning all kinds of respect from me.

I was not happy with it, but respected his vision. I just choose not to get emotionally involved with his NEW work because of the disappointment he feels the need to include as part of his work.

I just don't want to be hurt again, and I told him that, in a very emotionally charged exchange. I got REALLY attached to his work and don't want to be hurt again. AL was the first game I got really deep into.

But I am glad to see DIK do so well! I truly LOVE Doc for his emotional involvement and told him so, never "felt" so much playing a game!
This is also going to be or already is a deep game.I guess or I hope we don't have to save any girl this time but Rejecting a girl and accepting other is going to be tough decision. Ofcourse we have saves to save us but Its going to be tough for those who get connected to game emotionally. Till episode 3 there weren't much suprises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i guess doc must have planned something to make it more emotional.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its the wrap up of season 1 and he wanna put it out on steam, So u can bet on it that he has something in store for us and I doubt it gonna be something happy :unsure: Probally something that will shake the whole thing up and leave a massive cliffhanger for the next season

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes