Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One thing I noticed, where was this photo taken from? Are there cameras in the closet? Was the MC recorded in the Sarah scene?
View attachment 457538
I think it's the same janitors closet in the Dik mansion, so I guess that narrows it down to who could have had access unless someone sneaked in but certainly someone with knowledge of the place.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think it's the same janitors closet in the Dik mansion, so I guess that narrows it down to who could have had access unless someone sneaked in but certainly someone with knowledge of the place.
It's that one for sure. It seems to be the place where they always go to have sex in the house.
Magnar strikes again
Maybe, would make sense for someone who appears to deal in information. Maybe it's Magnar (and/through Sally/the tribetas) who's after the blackmails.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe, would make sense for someone who appears to deal in information. Maybe it's Magnar (and/through Sally/the tribetas) who's after the blackmails.
I'm not sure what they would gain out of it quite frankly I thought the Magnar mention was a joke unless they were approached by someone for help. I still think it's more likely an insider at the Diks as they knew where to get all the pictures.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not sure what they would gain out of it quite frankly I thought the Magnar mention was a joke unless they were approached by someone for help. I still think it's more likely an insider at the Diks as they knew where to get all the pictures.
The nerds being the blackmailers would make for a nice plot twist though and we do see Sally at that party.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I though so too, at first. But what if they don't deal just with petty information, like exams, and trade with people's private information? Not just for money, having the ability to remove the jocks' president or make him do something stupid, like a defense to bulling. And the same way he has the MC gathering information he may have a "wider" net, maybe an insider in the DIKs, maybe Sally (or both). (The idea of Sally seducing her way into the DIKs closet to set cameras is somewhat interesting ;))

I think this is going to be the big relevation, it makes sense in many ways. Lots of maybes as we don't have many information, but I think I'm on the right direction. The DIKs wouldn't have that subtle of an approach to prank the jocks if they knew their secrets, they would make copies of the photos and spread them through campus or something silly. This looks like the plan of an evil mastermind :devilish: Calling it, I'm patenting my theory :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I though so too, at first. But what if they don't deal just with petty information, like exams, and trade with people's private information? Not just for money, having the ability to remove the jocks' president or make him do something stupid, like a defense to bulling. And the same way he has the MC gathering information he may have a "wider" net, maybe an insider in the DIKs, maybe Sally (or both). (The idea of Sally seducing her way into the DIKs closet to set cameras is somewhat interesting ;))

I think this is going to be the big relevation, it makes sense in many ways. Lots of maybes as we don't have many information, but I think I'm on the right direction. The DIKs wouldn't have that subtle of an approach to prank the jocks if they knew their secrets, they would make copies of the photos and spread them through campus or something silly. This looks like the plan of an evil mastermind :devilish: Calling it, I'm patenting my theory :ROFLMAO:
They have the brains to pull something like this off without a doubt and they are really the real arch-nemesis we have to beware of :p and only one person can stop them ;)
screenshot0008.png

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019

Here is a reward for your theory
A date with our beloved jill
9eb48c2c4d686c7337a8eb864459006e.gif

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Btw, did you guys notice that in the new previews the makeup for the girls is not as it used to be? it's not as heavy and not a lot as before, i don't know if it's a one time thing but i really hope DPC starts going with light makeup instead of heavy cuz that makeup really sucks, especially on Jill and Riona.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes