.ox

Feb 12, 2019
Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Question who else dislikes Ron or whatever his name is that little nerd guy with d&d

If we need to give a wedgie to a nerd I be doing him if I get a choice he need to be brought down a peg or two :LOL:
With regards to the Nerds, they are just casualties of war just caught in the crossfire I'm sure one of them will take a wedgie like a champ :p The MC needs to get it done and I'd say it's one of the easier ones from the list.
I'll be giving the task to Derek, we are way ahead on task points and there's no need to aggro the nerds. The most important part tho, is that Derek will need help in getting a Nerd alone. MC will of course "volunteer" to lead Sally away to a secluded spot, all in the name of the task of course ;)

Imagine one of the teachers like Jade or Cathy catching MC and Derek doing the sexy car wash. That would make for some good comedic material.
Nothing illegal or rule breaking about giving sexy car washes. I don't plan to be caught, I plan on washing Jade, Cathy and/or Bella's car directly :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes