michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am also curious as in how far ahead in years are some characters ? since the mc is basicly a first year add on to that college.

But are Rusty and Tommy and such second years or even third years and will that affect season 2 or season 3 perhaps that they depart and we become like the head of that frat in the end ? :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Is that confirmed tho ? that tennis date ? Wont mind it sounds fun with the occasional teasing :love:
I don't think it's confirmed, but it looks like a nice and different kind of date. But it could also be a small tease like yoga was and a proper date later.
I am also curious as in how far ahead in years are some characters ? since the mc is basicly a first year add on to that college.

But are Rusty and Tommy and such second years or even third years and will that affect season 2 or season 3 perhaps that they depart and we become like the head of that frat in the end ? :unsure:
Some thing should be more clear. Like Sarah, which is already a HOT so she's a year older but is on our class. Does that mean she failed Gender Studies on her first year? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't think it's confirmed, but it looks like a nice and different kind of date. But it could also be a small tease like yoga was and a proper date later.

Some thing should be more clear. Like Sarah, which is already a HOT so she's a year older but is on our class. Does that mean she failed Gender Studies on her first year? :ROFLMAO:
Well sara already said that gender studies was a fuck off class so we can assume she failed it caus she has no interest in it who knows :LOL:

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well sara already said that gender studies was a fuck off class so we can assume she failed it caus she has no interest in it who knows :LOL:
Yeah, Sarah failing does make sense. But the thing is, as you said, we don't know anyone's age. We kind of know who's a freshman, but beyond that... Dawe's almost 30 :LOL:. Presidents are the oldest, most likely, but the rest... It's all a bit fuzzy. Too many data can also be a problem, I don't think we need everyone's ages. But at least the LI's...

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, Sarah failing does make sense. But the thing is, as you said, we don't know anyone's age. We kind of know who's a freshman, but beyond that... Dawe's almost 30 :LOL:. Presidents are the oldest, most likely, but the rest... It's all a bit fuzzy. Too many data can also be a problem, I don't think we need everyone's ages. But at least the LI's...
Well Dawe his age they say is 30 but can also be a joke :LOL: But then again its not impossible to see older people attending college :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes