M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
"Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead." Gene Fowler

DPC: Let's do an AL prequel!
DPC: Let's not.
DPC: Well, I'll still do a Liam stand-in.
DPC: and a douchie rommie, and a stalker redhead...
DPC: Maybe I should make it a prequel.
DPC: No, I won't.
DPC: But there still needs to be a evil mastermind conspiring in the background!
DPC: Or maybe this works better as a throw away line by a dumb goofy character?
DPC: I'll get back to it after character design.

DPC: A long red hair, waving through the side of her face and over her shoulders.
DPC: Perfect! So perfect I'll do the exact same thing on the short haired blonde!
DPC: Not perfect... Maybe if I diminish the volume?
DPC: Better. Now, if I keep the red bangs and put the rest in a ponytail...
DPC: Great! Tho, I miss the anarchy hair...
DPC: Back to the OG hair, no, no, reverse, ponytail again.

DPC: Now to a classy, curvy brunette with long pink nails.
DPC: and a classical pianist.
DPC: Damn! She can't play piano with those nails! Back to the preview renders.
DPC: Now shrinking down those na... Wow! Too much makeup! There you go.
DPC: Since I'm at it, might tweak her hair a bit, cause hair is definitely not the most complex and frustrating part of a CG artist's job.
DPC: I feel I'm forgetting something...

DPC: The conspiracy! Yes, the dumb buff character conspiracy!
DPC: Wait, that's wrong, how can a dumb buff conspire?
DPC: No, he is being blackmailed, yes.
DPC: Except he is not, because he's just dumb and didn't put 2'n'2 together.
DPC: and his girlfriend is all wrong.

DPC: She needs more booty. [command: add 20% booty]
DPC: Way too much booty, take a bit of it. [command: subtract 30% booty]
DPC: Wait! What am I thinking? There is no such thing as "too much booty". [command: add ∞ booty]
DPC: Baboons couldn't handle this much booty, let's take it all out. [command: purge booty]
DPC: Well, not all of it. [command: gimme reasonable booty]
DPC: About that hair...

Gene: OH SHUT UP AND JUST BLEED YOUR FOREHEAD!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
"Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead." Gene Fowler

DPC: Let's do an AL prequel!
DPC: Let's not.
DPC: Well, I'll still do a Liam stand-in.
DPC: and a douchie rommie, and a stalker redhead...
DPC: Maybe I should make it a prequel.
DPC: No, I won't.
DPC: But there still needs to be a evil mastermind conspiring in the background!
DPC: Or maybe this works better as a throw away line by a dumb goofy character?
DPC: I'll get back to it after character design.

DPC: A long red hair, waving through the side of her face and over her shoulders.
DPC: Perfect! So perfect I'll do the exact same thing on the short haired blonde!
DPC: Not perfect... Maybe if I diminish the volume?
DPC: Better. Now, if I keep the red bangs and put the rest in a ponytail...
DPC: Great! Tho, I miss the anarchy hair...
DPC: Back to the OG hair, no, no, reverse, ponytail again.

DPC: Now to a classy, curvy brunette with long pink nails.
DPC: and a classical pianist.
DPC: Damn! She can't play piano with those nails! Back to the preview renders.
DPC: Now shrinking down those na... Wow! Too much makeup! There you go.
DPC: Since I'm at it, might tweak her hair a bit, cause hair is definitely not the most complex and frustrating part of a CG artist's job.
DPC: I feel I'm forgetting something...

DPC: The conspiracy! Yes, the dumb buff character conspiracy!
DPC: Wait, that's wrong, how can a dumb buff conspire?
DPC: No, he is being blackmailed, yes.
DPC: Except he is not, because he's just dumb and didn't put 2'n'2 together.
DPC: and his girlfriend is all wrong.

DPC: She needs more booty. [command: add 20% booty]
DPC: Way too much booty, take a bit of it. [command: subtract 30% booty]
DPC: Wait! What am I thinking? There is no such thing as "too much booty". [command: add ∞ booty]
DPC: Baboons couldn't handle this much booty, let's take it all out. [command: purge booty]
DPC: Well, not all of it. [command: gimme reasonable booty]
DPC: About that hair...

Gene: OH SHUT UP AND JUST BLEED YOUR FOREHEAD!
That's a thing I have with sage. It reminds me of when I mess with sliders in Skyrim character creation, where you go for the "how much is too much" for each individual scale, then put it at the theoretical maximun you like and leave it like that. Then you return the next day and see the aberration you just created :ROFLMAO: At that moment you see it as a whole, not as a sum of parts and were every value could be nice on a person individually you can't put them all toghether and remain aesthetic. That's what I think is wrong with Sage.

(Not saying Sage is an aberration or anything like that, just what messing with sliders can be).
nah, Jill is just DPC's favorite girl.
I think Jill is the best one for that task personality-wise. Maybe Maya... Just imagine Quinn doing it :ROFLMAO:

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
he should be impartial
he drives us all crazy :ROFLMAO:

10. Nov.

We don't skip leg day at this gym! No way, no how! Take a look at these legs! That's how a Tri-Alpha President should look!
EI_9CDsXYAEuxux.jpg

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know what that means he'll give her an even more tragic backstory that will make us feel sorrier for her, I know people will always have their favourites but he should be impartial with all his girls.
What ever her drama will be it can't be much worse than what some of the girls are already going through right now imo. Nothing from the preview pic from her route indicatse anything even remotely serious happening with regards to drama. I wouldn't be surprised if the episode ends with next to nothing serious happening with Jill.

I think rather then her herself go through some shit DPC might have Jill involved with MC in dealing some of the drama he's already facing with like with Isabella's for example. Maybe even Josy/Maya's assuming he wants the LI's to interact with each other's storys.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What ever her drama will be it can't be much worse than what some of the girls are already going through right now imo. Nothing from the preview pic from her route indicatse anything even remotely serious happening with regards to drama. I wouldn't be surprised if the episode ends with next to nothing serious happening with Jill.

I think rather then her herself go through some shit DPC might have Jill involved with MC in dealing some of the drama he's already facing with like with Isabella's for example. Maybe even Josy/Maya's assuming he wants the LI's to interact with each other's storys.
Not quite sure why you're mentioning the preview pic a game of tennis can be pretty dramatic :p no but we need a bit more from Jill can't be just all the other girls that are having problems or some sort of drama in their life. DPC favourite or not.

And I'm not so sure how she would handle the Bella situation although does Jill know that much about that part of Bellas life? I'm not so sure.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes