ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
DPC has said himself that three walktroughs is needed to get 100% of the content. Additionally, using cheat codes all the time might break the game. So I would suggest playing it again.
So it's definitely possible to get a 100% on every scene in the game? I started again yesterday on the CHICK path and none of the scenes I hit changed to 100%. After seeing that I downloaded someone's "100% savegame" to see if anything would change and still the very same scenes are 100% and the same ones are not. It just confuses me because my first playthrough I was a massive DIK most of the time, followed the walkthrough, and didn't get 100% on scenes with girls that prefer you to be a DIK. My scenes are shown below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Me and my other Harem brothers in Badik:

View attachment 455614

I won't say no if DPC ever came back and did a harem remake or officially did a harem ending... :unsure:
Man this meme is too perfect. R.Kelly is the definition of a harem gone terribly wrong. In a nutshell he tried to keep his two young side pieces from their parents, and slept with multiple back up dancers plus singers.

And to top it all off his ex-wife that he cheated on is spearheading the TV documentary that ends up throwing his dumb ass in court. I'm not even going to talk about those dusty ass VHS tapes that he committed his worst crimes on, but decided to keep all this hard evidence tucked away in a storage room for 10+ years.:WaitWhat:

I hope DPC isn't taking notes, I don't want a harem ending where I end up in prison like this sad man. :ROFLMAO:

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Man this meme is too perfect. R.Kelly is the definition of a harem gone terribly wrong. In a nutshell he tried to keep his two young side pieces from their parents, and slept with multiple back up dancers plus singers.

And to top it all off his ex-wife that he cheated on is spearheading the TV documentary that ends up throwing his dumb ass in court. I'm not even going to talk about those dusty ass VHS tapes that he committed his worst crimes on, but decided to keep all this hard evidence tucked away in a storage room for 10+ years.:WaitWhat:

I hope DPC isn't taking notes, I don't want a harem ending where I end up in prison like this sad man. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think a harem ending would work in this case, and if he would add that it would feel weird.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes