name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What do you expect could happen? Do they really want to piss off MC so much that he "anonymously" report them to cops? Because messing up with MC and his relationship with other girls "just because they can" is a good way to make things very, very messy...
What does that have to do with what was discussed?

The discussion is about what the fallout will be from MC having (optional) threesome with Quinn and Riona. And since she does run a prostitution ring on campus (which is criminal activity), MC could decide to retaliate by informing the cops about it if Quinn decide to screw with him and mess up a relationship with someone "just for fun."
Retaliet for having a threesome with him?REPORT TO COPS for having a threesome with him?What are you on dude?
Holy Fuck
Frankly other girls are messing my relationship with Quinn,not the other way around.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wow I stay away really longer but update not come yet. Thats sad.
If u checked on the updates DPC does every Friday then u would know the update takes a bit longer this time becaus of the size of the update and he needed to put in some extra stuff if u want a update check back around first week of december

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What does that have to do with what was discussed?

The discussion is about what the fallout will be from MC having (optional) threesome with Quinn and Riona. And since she does run a prostitution ring on campus (which is criminal activity), MC could decide to retaliate by informing the cops about it if Quinn decide to screw with him and mess up a relationship with someone "just for fun."
no person, virtual or real would be that stupid. It's not possible, it's unimaginable.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Retaliet for having a threesome with him?REPORT TO COPS for having a threesome with him?What are you on dude?
Holy Fuck
Frankly other girls are messing my relationship with Quinn,not the other way around.
Learn to read. Retaliate if she tries to mess up with MC for "shit and giggles" by using the fact that they had a threesome against MC. So no, not not "retaliate for having a threesome" but for telling anyone about it... which she shouldn't do because when you pay a hooker you also pay for discretion (you don't always get it, but in those cases it's usually someone who pay more then you for hooker to tell about it).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
no person, virtual or real would be that stupid. It's not possible, it's unimaginable.
Thinking clearly... no, of course not. But when acting in anger, especially if they're also drunk at the time... that's another question entirely. People can do some real crazy shit when angry and/or drunk, things that they would never even consider doing if they can think clearly.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I doubt the cops gonna be involved its a game not real life... some people take a game way too seriously :sneaky:

And the girls are not forced to do anything they are free to stop and leave whenever they want

Quinn only gave them a way to make some extra money if they wanted it...

So lets all relax and keep in mind its just a game

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I think the real question is does Quinn get a cut of what the menu items bring in? If she does, then she is effectively their pimp. Or maybe madame? Not saying that judgmentally, just a classification.

If she doesnt take a cut, and is simply acting as a middle man, then she is, at most, what, an accessory to prostitution?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think the real question is does Quinn get a cut of what the menu items bring in? If she does, then she is effectively their pimp. Not saying that judgmentally, just a classification.

If she doesnt take a cut, and is simply acting as a middle man, then she is, at most, what, an accessory to prostitution?
Well ofcourse she gets a cut otherwise how she gets all that money..

But she also gives the girls a choice to work for her or not so is she a pimp maybe.. but she not forcing anyone to do that for her the girls so far who work for her all do it on their own choice...

And who even cares tbh its a game if u dont like that part dont accept that menu and u dont have to face that part of the game :sneaky:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Learn to read. Retaliate if she tries to mess up with MC for "shit and giggles" by using the fact that they had a threesome against MC. So no, not not "retaliate for having a threesome" but for telling anyone about it... which she shouldn't do because when you pay a hooker you also pay for discretion (you don't always get it, but in those cases it's usually someone who pay more then you for hooker to tell about it).
What part of my post considering this,suggested that`s what I`m worried about?
What part of the game presented Quinn as a person that would do such a thing?
What I`m hoping for as an aftermath?A wedding with her.

I think the real question is does Quinn get a cut of what the menu items bring in? If she does, then she is effectively their pimp. Or maybe madame? Not saying that judgmentally, just a classification.

Well ofcourse she gets a cut otherwise how she gets all that money..
Doesn`t look like it,after paying for tuitions and "obligations"("We sell what we have to on top of our obligations..." - which also might mean certain amount of drugs they have to sell...)They have a negative balance.Given the information we do have,it doesn`t look like Quinn is making any money out of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes