Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
It is tomorrow, brothers, the long-awaited day!
Well, I ended up not doing what I wanted, a scheme for us to vote and such. But let it be the simplest way then.
I leave my bets here.
We made it Maggots, The days flew by and we are all still in one piece.
giphy.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
The MC is bound to get some this episode. If this is the last episode of the season, DPC can't end it with the MC having only fucked one of the main girls and all the other side girls numerous times. Also I'm kinda hoping he changes his mind and runs for 10 seasons cause these girls are amazing and a million times better than the girls and their arcs of the first game.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Ep4 Preview -

The MC is bound to get some this episode. If this is the last episode of the season, DPC can't end it with the MC having only fucked one of the main girls and all the other side girls numerous times. Also I'm kinda hoping he changes his mind and runs for 10 seasons cause these girls are amazing and a million times better than the girls and their arcs of the first game.
Actually, he could. AL didn't really focus a lot on sexual activity, and many times, there was a single encounter with a specific girl. No reason to think he'll deviate from this formula necessarily.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
The day is almost upon us, now the question is what save we will use on the new patch;

I want to stay loyal to my first playthrough which was neutral and focused on Maya and Jill. The thing is last breakthroughs with Maya ruined my soul and I don't know Jill alone is enough to keep me going that way. :rolleyes:

On my second save which was DICK oriented and I was chasing my only purpose in life which was pretty gall Sage... She will eventually learn to love I'm sure. :oops:

Can't decide what route to go as first.. We will see.. What are you guys planned for the first ship to embark on 0.4 ? :unsure:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i'm going in fresh from the start :)
(new re done animations and rooster app of the previous episodes)
#1 for me is Maya and Josy story
then sweet girl Jill :)

when the update drops i'm going offline untill i finish season 1 :)

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Are there other games nearly as good as this one, or is it all downhill from here?
Well let's just say you have started with one of the better ones. But you know, something than happens quite a lot when you have played a lot of lewd games is that you end up forgetting another great games with the passing time. When I talk about this my mind comes around "Dreams of desire" a game with freaking good renders, very good sexual scenes, overall good developed characters, hot girls and what is more importan a GREAT and original story.

So I would say, no, you haven't reached the top and from now on it doesn't have to be a downhill. You have a lot to discover, like for instance if you like hentai based games, like I discovered recently with another great game "Ecchi Sensei" what kinks/preferences do you have and if they are represented in the games and of course a lot of great games.

And that being said I would like to recommend you a few that I like a lot and in my opnion are above the overall here, just so you can check them out: Dreams of desire, Ecchi sensei (with the dark mind patch), Depraved Awakening, Become a Rockstar, City of Broken dreamers, Dating my daughter (if you are into incest) The Elsa-verse (consisting on Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda, Saving Chloe) Acting Lessons, Man of the House.

And the list could go on depending on your preferences. So don't worry, you will have a loooooooooot of good games to play and more coming in the future.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
2 - Have more? :unsure:
14 - Thinking that way, I wanted her to be his mother :KEK:²
Oh, and remind me to never invite you to my wedding.
Welcome to the way of the LIST, maggot brother.
12- Poor guy has no chance. :KEK:
13 -

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Here's a question for you all I've noticed a lot of you have done those tier lists with your favourites I wonder if that will change after 0.4
Just fyi I haven't done one yet
The Office No GIF

Oh please not again haha. My favorite which was Maya already changed in 0.3. Now Sage and Jill rules the S tier. My heart cannot take another favorite falling down the grace. Haha I mean it could happen we will see but I'm hope my tier won't change. At least for this season.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Here's a question for you all I've noticed a lot of you have done those tier lists with your favourites I wonder if that will change after 0.4
Just fyi I haven't done one yet
View attachment 511196
I don't expect mine to change much, if at all... It didn't change from Ep2 to Ep3. (Envy would have been S tier, of course, after Ep3).

And Missy's forever best girl in a DPC game. Wish alt-dimension Missy'd enroll at B&R.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Thank the gods life is made of change, brother.
Why do you think I made a complete list and left it at hand? :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes