Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So. Nice, a update. Will surely be good again.
But i got two problems who dimish the good from it to nothing:

1. Blocking the discord for non-patrons and also for patrons that are not stupid enough(like me) to connected their accounts, is a real asshole move in my book. However no surprise. Bullying people is a common theme there to my experience.
2. Making a incremental diff patch for such big games is obviously beyond the ability/interest of most creators. A pity. I mean, having a DL of 2 GiB instead of 6 for this update sounds clearly good to me.

With this i will jump ship. There are others who earn the support way more.
Anyway, have a nice time folks.
Bye.
Watch the door on your way out as it's known to hit .... not-so-smart people.

Sonu2019

Jan 14, 2019
minigames (like fight matches) not working properly on Android devices (v0.3.1)... because it's made for PC... for this situation all my previous saves were messed up... now I have to play again :( the game was fine till v0.2.0

• Haha
Reactions: VDawe

Wong89

Dec 22, 2017
Went through it in one go. Loved it.

Dude just made a tennis minigame in a Ren'Py game. PinkCake is a talented as hell developer

Reactions: Drafox
D

Deleted member 1273790

is there a special scene with Isabella? more than a kiss? if there isn't, I have to hold back until season 2 :confused::confused:

Reactions: kingja89

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone got a Bella save? No matter how many times I go through the game I cant unlock the interaction in the end of 3 and saw nothing of her in 4

• Haha
Reactions: VDawe
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes