S41nT

Aug 19, 2019
Yup it worked thank you, although it cucked me out of the Jade event it seems. I guess I'll go with 2 playthroughs for now, who knows what the future holds.
yeah most of choices in this update closes one road or another

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
So. Nice, a update. Will surely be good again.
But i got two problems who dimish the good from it to nothing:

1. Blocking the discord for non-patrons and also for patrons that are not stupid enough(like me) to connected their accounts, is a real asshole move in my book. However no surprise. Bullying people is a common theme there to my experience.
2. Making a incremental diff patch for such big games is obviously beyond the ability/interest of most creators. A pity. I mean, having a DL of 2 GiB instead of 6 for this update sounds clearly good to me.

With this i will jump ship. There are others who earn the support way more.
Anyway, have a nice time folks.
I mean, problem 1 is just you saying that you're stupid enough to NOT connect your Patreon and Discord accounts(nice wordplay btw) together and that itself is an "asshole move"? Not sure if he mentioned it in his Patreon but he did say to connect your Patreon account if you want to partake in the discussion there. Blaming the dev for something that you did not do and can be easily avoided in my books is what I would say, a real asshole move.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Is it possible to turn minigames back on if I turned them off? Also do you lose anything by having them off?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
yeah most of choices in this update closes one road or another
It's a bit of a bummer since it's only 0.4 yet, and I only played through 3.1 yesterday. I went with the Dik path for several reasons on the first playthrough because

a, it's funnier
b, it gives more reputation and relationship points with almost every character
c, even though you miss out on a few neutral or chick scenes, dik path still allows you get on with Jill (best girl imo) and Bella.

Illmatic94

Sep 22, 2018
I hope you don't connect with your own account at university or you could have IRL problems... unless the tech guy of your university is a F95-lurker-perv too :ROFLMAO:
he gotta be one, did this for every update and any other games too hahah

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes