• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sep 22, 2019
Might see more of the Maya/Josie stuff later on, still season 1 so doubt it just ends it at friendship and its done.

My main concern is how many paths this game has at ep 4. This update took 4 months, now we have more choices to take into account, and they just stack up. Can only see the update times increasing, which might be a problem when the game has at least 1 more season, likely 2

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Bro, the best thing I could have hoped today is seeing that "Thread Updated: 2020-01-10 "

This puts a smile in my heart.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not this "He wears hat he must be evil incarnate lets cuck him and makeout infront of him" shit. :FacePalm:

I need a "fuck off both of you" option for them.
I get where you are coming from and after all the MC had overcome with them for them to do that was like yeah we don't really care about you being in the room and to hell with your feelings.

D

Deleted member 1121380

How the hell do I get past the party? I've talked to everyone already

fiskoner

Apr 22, 2019
if no one gonna share full gallery save, maybe someone can tell what variables i should change in save file to unlock gallery scenes please?

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
For the second one you need to be high CHICK Level and high relationship with Jill and its right after tennis in the showers the only one i cant find is the scene between quinn and Hots at the beginning
Thanks! I just figure it out. If you stay with sage and during the roaming phase find heather and she'll move to another room in the hallway to complete the scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes