Sep 22, 2019
Potentially May, most likely June imo as DPC is working on getting the steam release for Season 1 out on 14 Feb. We don’t know whether Doc is working on Ep 5 right now or if he’s going to wait until Season 1 has released on Steam then start working on Ep 5 but I could see May/June
IMO, any later than May would be a bad sign. Then you're looking at 6 month updates nearly. So 2 updates a year and they're likely only gonna get more convoluted and require additional time. At that point he might wanna look at hiring some help, or someone to just render for him.

Reactions: Iruna.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
As much in favour as I am with that I don't think I could do that because at the back of my mind I'd be thinking what if this hurts Jade, I'd be more up for humiliating him or getting Derek to prank him again especially if it involves the toothbrush :LOL:
Well I don't intend to kill them just him and his buddies are going to take a LONG nap.
wake up after knockout.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 27, 2018
IMO, any later than May would be a bad sign. Then you're looking at 6 month updates nearly. So 2 updates a year and they're likely only gonna get more convoluted and require additional time. At that point he might wanna look at hiring some help, or someone to just render for him.
I'm calling a regular, 4 month development cycle. Dr. P between Ep 3 and Ep 4 release I think quit his job and obviously we had a lot of holidays, Christmas, New Year, Hallowe'en, Thanksgiving, if he's American, that would have ultimately have cut into his work time. Without those distractions, the guy can probably bang out everything he needs without other obligations, within reason, cutting in and competing for attention.

End of May, Season 2. I think.
I'm hoping anyway because I'll be submitting dissertations by then and could use something to look forward to that isn't endless reams of research and writing... *sniffs*

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
After this update I honestly think Quinn is more trustworthy than both those skanks....my opinion on the character took a complete 180 except for Jill and Bella
I wasn't much of a fan of the redhead but she seems more caring and concerned with the MC even though they're just fuck buddies
Yeah she's still pretty much a criminal though.

Reactions: Jubz

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Downloading it atm any own willing to explain the differances between the dik and chick affinity stuff as in what they mean, ie are they like boy choicers or girl choices for stuff?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Considering Quinn on the roof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same,even tried 3 different affinities,it just doesn`t trigger,perhaps Baker man did not implemented it?
This scene is in trouble. For me, all animations froze after .. "running the first time". They did not work until I closed and opened the game again. Admittedly, there are several problems here.
As soon as someone makes a list for tiers, HMU so I'll update the list, hehe
Look at my sig.
One more thing, i love Camila, she rocks, her render is drop dead gorgeous :love:
Interacting with her is so cool and funny and she has a big crush on MC, so cute :giggle:
What am I seeing here ?! One of Maya's biggest fans changing sides? And for my Camila, no less! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Dec 27, 2018
Downloading it atm any own willing to explain the differances between the dik and chick affinity stuff as in what they mean, ie are they like boy choicers or girl choices for stuff?

Have you seen American Pie?

DIK choices basically turn you into Stifler.
Chick choices... tend to be the more reasonable way to approach a situation.

Certain girls tend to be locked away behind behaving more DIK or more CHICK.
Just experiment man and see what you like playing.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Have you seen American Pie?

DIK choices basically turn you into Stifler.
Chick choices... tend to be the more reasonable way to approach a situation.

Certain girls tend to be locked away behind behaving more DIK or more CHICK.
Just experiment man and see what you like playing.
Thanks thought it was but after AL i didnt know whether to trust them again blind .

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hey, she's a criminal, but an honest one.
When is she honest ??
The way she try's to recruit more ''workers'' for her buisness is not exactly honest, not to mention her drug deals, or how she try's to take controll of Maya...and how she's rubbing it in ur face

I would say she is manipulative and ruthless or at least she gives a shit what happens to others

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes