RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
yes but at least the content will more then make up for it. i dont mind waiting that long as long those big updates keep on comming.
I'm with you. Personally, I would rather wait 3 or 4 months for 2 to 4 hours of new content. Yes, it's agonizing to want the next episode right now but realize it's so far off, but on the flip side you can do a brand new play through from scratch and easily have a 10 hour game if you read it all. That, in 4 updates, is amazing to me and I love it. So, sure quicker updates would be great, but I would rather have major updates that significantly move the story forward every few months instead. Regardless, I want Dr Pinkcake to enjoy making the game the way he wants and on his time table, because he's doing a masterful job as is.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I would like that 1 on 1 mc vs tybolt in a real brawling fight.. can you imagine having to punch this face in !!
If it was up to me I would battle Tybalt by myself but he can bring 2 or 3 of his closest friends that way he won't go down alone. After the fight I could be like "see Jill I wasn't bullying him he had the advantage at the start":LOL:.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
if it's physics F=mg is the same as F=ma. A and G are both = 9.82 gravitational something
Not really. A is acceleration, you find it usuallly by doing speed/time. g is 9.8 and it's the acceleration of earth's gravitational pull.

That's why I specified F(g) as in gravitational force and not just "force". Or w as in weight, which is basically the same thing.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Ch4 spoilers

I agree that there's a fundamental design flaw in the game's narrative design , being that choices which have 0 connections to each other cause big consequences. Like how cheating on a test lowers your chances of hooking up with both Maya and Josie while punching and insulting Derek increases your chances of having threesomes with the HOTS lol

If i was DPC, instead of the whole DIK and CHIK meter, id do something more like the Fallout series.

Banter (DIK)
Charm (Neutral)
Chivalry (CHIK)

and depending on how many points you invest in these 3, you'll need a higher amount of points for each of them to unlock certain interactions with certain LIs. This would make much more sense than me insulting Derek helps me get my dick sucked by 2 chicks.

This is just a draft idea but it could work
If I'm not misreading your post, things are already moving this direction. A CHICK MC can get Sage's "warn support"; a DIK MC can make a good impression on Bella or get into the 3way relationship (or smuggle plutonium in his underwear, if he's going for something safer); it's just much, much harder.

And yeah, those preview pic of a girl in the shower that we taught it was Josy, LOL FAIL, it's Melanie :D
1578771192106.png

So next update in May?
I wouldn't mind having a smaller updates each month or every two month
My psychiatrist would surely appreciate this, but I can't see a natural/satisfying point to cut the episodes. Where would you do it?

Also, I think late July/early August is a safer bet. DPC's development time is on a exponential upwards curve.

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
So next update in May?
I wouldn't mind having a smaller updates each month or every two month
Potentially May, most likely June imo as DPC is working on getting the steam release for Season 1 out on 14 Feb. We don’t know whether Doc is working on Ep 5 right now or if he’s going to wait until Season 1 has released on Steam then start working on Ep 5 but I could see May/June

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Loved the update so much content :love:. i was a huge maya fan and i'm so fucked up that i would still choose but this polyamore BS dropped them to arieth lvl for me i hope it don't last till the end, rn my fav girl is sage or jill. also quinn was great in this update can wait to see what she's cooking.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
This was a solid update with a lot story to sit through. The animation really seems to have stepped up as well. The big drug reveal though just had me laughing. Really the reefer? That's what's taking down all the influential houses and sororities? I rolled with it this is a funny story hopefully it makes more sense or is much more humorous in the end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If it was up to me I would battle Tybalt by myself but he can bring 2 or 3 of his closest friends that way he won't go down alone. After the fight I could be like "see Jill I wasn't bullying him he had the advantage at the start":LOL:.
As much in favour as I am with that I don't think I could do that because at the back of my mind I'd be thinking what if this hurts Jade, I'd be more up for humiliating him or getting Derek to prank him again especially if it involves the toothbrush :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes