name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think you can go wrong with Jill that reveal about her family being big and her surprise that the MC doesn't know about her and her family I think that scene for her was like a weight lifted off her unless there is something really dramatic that happens in her story I think it would take a lot to be put off her because so far she has been perfect.
Meh,to each their own...and Quinn to me :KEK:

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Really worth to wait ... only one i regret .... Mc and Derek .... must wait one more episode to wear the cool jacket .... and i really like in all path ... Chick, normal, and Dik path .... thanks Dr Pink Cake

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
Don't worry he had his moment on Rooster where he said he kicked our ass which was hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that was funny I really like the updated Rooster and also the introduction of Swyper, i'm looking forward to see how it is developed in future updates, e.g can we meet the random girls from the app or would it just be kept to texting/sexting.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Must be nice in Chad's fantasy world because my MC beat his ass like....

He can tell his boys whatever he wants. He knows he got that ass whooped. :cool:
Bless him, he started it and we finished it >:)
Yeah that was funny I really like the updated Rooster and also the introduction of Swyper, i'm looking forward to see how it is developed in future updates, e.g can we meet the random girls from the app or would it just be kept to texting/sexting.
Think it might just be sexting, to much work for DPC. I mean who knows he might surprise us

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes