mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
anyone have test answers for english in the new episode, search is just pulling up answers from like page 30 at most

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I surprised and happy that I didn't see Tybalt (face to face) he is such a party popper
I'm glad we didn't see him either. We didn't have to worry about Bella stopping us anymore but Tybalt has always been a pest with those interruptions. I was convinced this fool would show up to ruin our date with her, but she made sure to keep it undercover and picked a place Tybalt and his buddies didn't know about. lol Watching them ask her "Where are you" on that Rooster app was priceless.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
After how Maya (especially) and Josie were ruined..I just hope DPC doesn't drag down Jill or Bella. Kind of worried because he likes his wtf twists, lol.

Reactions: Iruna.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I'm glad we didn't see him either. We didn't have to worry about Bella stopping us anymore but Tybalt has always been a pest with those interruptions. I was convinced this fool would show up to ruin our date with her, but she made sure to keep it undercover and picked a place Tybalt and his buddies didn't know about. lol Watching them ask her "Where are you" on that Rooster app was priceless.
Skärmavbild 2020-01-11 kl. 19.55.19.png
That was priceless, they thought she was out Bella but after that it was Chaos

Reactions: Deoku and Iruna.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Spot on. I feel that I really grew to appreciate Quinn the most this update, but Sage is still my number one due to the movie night and her attempts to brighten the MC's mood. You're right that she's flawed, and I love that about her. She's not used to real emotions in a relationship, I mean look at the douche she's with, but you can see she's actually starting to care for the MC in this update. Yes, she's not a sweet and good girl, but she's never pretended to be. She's not judgemental and has no jealousy when it comes to the MC and his women issues, because of her own issues with Chad. Sage is still the best for me in the game, although, Quinn did the best in this entire update and seeing her shell drop briefly was eye opening.
Sage and Quinn improved a lot with this update (I like them a lot now) while Maya and Josy went to shit. I think anything is possible in this game, who knows who the best waifu's will be at the end

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Vote on your fav LI, we are on the same side remember that ;)

Reactions: Iruna.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
So next update in May?
I wouldn't mind having a smaller updates each month or every two month
I mean there were 3 branches so he had to work more and also add the game on steam and so on.With the next season for episode 1 might be a smaller update who knows but I hope it wouldn't take this long for the next episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes