Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same here, it' hard for pink cake to ruin Jill's image. In this update she's made me more interested in her than the last update, there is no going back :ROFLMAO:
The outcry if he did would be off the scale Jill is probably the most popular girl right now he doesn't need another disaster like the AL housefire ruining things don't mess with a good thing!

K95-

Jan 2, 2020
Damn this is easily the best adult VN I've played so far, probably tied with Acting Lessons. This guy is good at what he does.

Shame about what the most recent update did to the Maya and Josy arc, on a DIK playthrough anyway. Maya was my #1.

Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: jtjr26 and Iruna.

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
So I'm a huge chick rank, I didn't sleep with anyone and I still can't get the Jill shower scene. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah at first like everyone I thought that Jill might be related to our mom but I think it was a red herring by DPC to scare us. I agree that Tybalt is going to start with Jill's family who I believe are the R from B&R, which would be why she was so surprised that we the MC did not know. It would also explain why Tybalt was so interested in Jill except for the obvious.

For me, it was funny how the fandom here has gone from episode 1 to 4. After episode 1, I was a total Maya/Josy fan but from episode 2 on its been Jill/Bella all day.

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I started playing this game but Im stuck on the DIK party after you win the cum-petition thingy, I talked to everyone and there is nothing left to interact with.
What did I miss?

Edit nevermind I found a door I hadnt seen after 20 minutes of clicking around

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Just started and completed a CHIK route and boy if I ever seen an alternative so not worth it. Finished the 2 remaining scenes yeah, but a complete waste of time (at least for now) and huge loss for Ep4. If you try hard enough, you will go through whole 0.4 without having sex even once, lmao
And since I didn't do this route before, letting Derek do everything is actually something? Doing that turns it into a very dull game, but it helps if you are speedrunning it all the way down xD
On my main and 2nd run, I didn't see Derek going all the way down with the granny at the end to complete the task, so I didn't realize the sacrifice he made... Damn Derek has balls of steel, lmao
I've done 2 massive dik paths so far (Sage & Bella) and what surprises me the most is what happens if you choose to knock on Bella's door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
I started playing this game but Im stuck on the DIK party after you win the cum-petition thingy, I talked to everyone and there is nothing left to interact with.
What did I miss?
You know you talked to everyone when you go back to where Tommy was and Quinn is there with him. If she isn't you missed someone/something.

Feb 27, 2018
Jesus this fucking update was so fucking good. I love the story and scenes are out of this life. Especially the best girl Sage ones, I fucking love her haha. Anyway, I lack a few scenes. I will post an image from the gallery and someone please be a good person and tell me what I missed in the update. Thank you fellas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RanchFTW and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes