Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah the girl Jill is sitting on looks more like her twin than the MC's mom. I don't think that will be the case when things are revealed, but I rule nothing out when it comes to DPC screwing over girls fans like. I just think Jill's path is mirroring what happened between the Dad and the Mom. Will the outcome be the same or different is my real question. We'll see how things play out though. At this point nothing is written in stone or fact until names are dropped. But that's just how I feel about it.
Yeah, hope it ends differently. I want a happy ending at least for Jill the rest is peanuts, I can't for season 2 :ROFLMAO:

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
That Jade scene...Jeezus. I wonder if not going to see Jade, and spending the night with Jo and Maya, affects future scenes with Jade? Like she will be pissed you stood her up and you're locked out of her path now.

Oh well, thats what multiple saves files are for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
It's just DPC trying to get more drama out of the situation which some of us just have no care about. I believe the other girls are now better options, for now, that is :LOL:
That's exactly how I feel, I believe I only got into BADIK when 3.1 had been maybe a few weeks old. And during my first run I was never drawn to Maya. I think E4 really convinced me on Jill, Well to be exact sold me on Jill.

I'm in :)
but she did say that she would
Strange, no Chad in this episode, if he only saw what MC did with his girl ulala :D
Fantastic! Welcome Brother. I don't recall how many others have joined. But the more the merrier :LUL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Sorry dude I've deleted everything from both locations and put new save in place and it simply doesn't detect it. Either your save doesn't work or explanation you provided is missing something vital.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Still gonna chase Maya.. Don't give a fuck. What's the worse that can happen??
You and I are in this foxhole together. Maybe I'm crazy for picking her as my main girl instead of Jill (who is my number 2), but this is something I just have to see through. Worst case scenario, I have another playthrough with a different girl.

saul_cyprus

Dec 5, 2019
I have started the game from begin, i did sex with Jose in the 2 ep, i did lewd with Maya in 3 ep, i was neutral or chick from the start, after Jose appeared at Maya's dorm do i left to Sage and nothing, when exactly is supposed to appear the dialog about sleeping on the ground or in the bad with them? i dont see anything close to that...

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Sage appreciation post incoming ;

Her relationship with MC is growing. She cares for his emotions, happiness. She tried her best to raise MC's spirits. It is not meaningless for her. She has flaws, clings to the past, naive to a degree. But she tries her best to be there for MC when he is in a depressed mentality.

This scene sealed the deal for me. Creating drinking game, butt contests and everything just to distract MC from his sadness. It was more to her than just a fling.

I felt it would be dickish to hold hand with other two girls(hoes) around when I was first playing, after declining she just said, "I'm trying you know".. And that was so sweet, I instantly went back and hold her hand. Then she instantly covered it up with blanket. It was so sweet and considerate. I do not believe she just did that for herself. Damn, what a gall.
View attachment 513030
One thing remained clear for me. Sage is the best.

She gave the attention, consideration and affection the MC needed.
Spot on. I feel that I really grew to appreciate Quinn the most this update, but Sage is still my number one due to the movie night and her attempts to brighten the MC's mood. You're right that she's flawed, and I love that about her. She's not used to real emotions in a relationship, I mean look at the douche she's with, but you can see she's actually starting to care for the MC in this update. Yes, she's not a sweet and good girl, but she's never pretended to be. She's not judgemental and has no jealousy when it comes to the MC and his women issues, because of her own issues with Chad. Sage is still the best for me in the game, although, Quinn did the best in this entire update and seeing her shell drop briefly was eye opening.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry dude I've deleted everything from both locations and put new save in place and it simply doesn't detect it. Either your save doesn't work or explanation you provided is missing something vital.
Mind showing me a screenshot of both your folders? I tried my save on another PC and it works as intended.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think E4 really convinced me on Jill, Well to be exact sold me on Jill.
I don't think you can go wrong with Jill that reveal about her family being big and her surprise that the MC doesn't know about her and her family I think that scene for her was like a weight lifted off her unless there is something really dramatic that happens in her story I think it would take a lot to be put off her because so far she has been perfect.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I thought at first they may be aunt and nephew too. But there's one issue. Jill and the MC are roughly the same age. MC's mother died at childbirth so it's impossible to have that photo of a early teen Jill with MC's mom. So they just can't be the same person.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Yes, it is.
Sorry to break it to you, but your save is not working, should I record a video for proof? Everything has been removed from both appdata and normal save folder and your save was put instead and game simply doesn't detect it.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Quinn now ranks higher for me than Maya and Josy. Name88 was right the whole time , we just didnt see it
I thought Quinn was going to laugh and then push me off the rooftop for real.
But I guess even she has a heart deep down inside:LOL:.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Mind showing me a screenshot of both your folders? I tried my save on another PC and it works as intended.
After removing everything from these folders, I put your save instead in both = didn't work. So cleared everything and put your save only in the game's save data folder = didn't work, then only in appdata = nope, all ways possible, save you uploaded is broken.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes