Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I guess to get more than friendship with them in chapter 4 I need CHICK or neutral and to have sex with both?
I believe so yes I never had that issue it worked right away but it seems other people have had the same issue you have had if you know how to use console commands you can always try changing your affinity.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
First of all, I would like to say that this game is # 1 on my list of best games. But I didn't like this update. Listen to my reasons before you get mad at me. Of course, spoilers for those who have not played the latest update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can google online for websites that unscrabble words from the letters you provide and pass the English test easily.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just did the first Huge DIK playthrough for the first time in this game, and OMFG :oops: how stupid do i feel for sticking with Maya for so long, this was fucking awesome :devilish:

and that Jade moment when Burke got home, OMG, HOT AF :love:
Sage is cool AF :love: and all the other girls in the house mmm :)
even Quinn (roof moment :D )

what can i say, i'm a changed man LOL :ROFLMAO:

and yeah, funny thing, i fucked Josy, didn't care for Maya, didn't warn her, didn't want to help her with the tasks and in the end i got the option to be with them with a huge DIK stats, wtf is that? LOL

Jul 13, 2018
i had sex with 1 of them and CHICK status and they still rejected me that's why I asked, so I'll try the sex with both since i want to see this path and I want to see how much it changes the story because the path I choose it's really sad for poor MC i swear I almost cried just reading it because I can connect with what happened to MC

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
does someone maybe have a safe with chick affinity ?
i could need one cause it´s imossible to change it from neutral to chick

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
i had sex with 1 of them and CHICK status and they still rejected me that's why I asked, so I'll try the sex with both since i want to see this path and I want to see how much it changes the story because the path I choose it's really sad for poor MC i swear I almost cried just reading it because I can connect with what happened to MC
That's weird, the only conditions in the code are NOT having a DIK affinity and having had sex with Josy in ep 2 and/or almost sex with Maya at the end of episode 3 :unsure:...oh, well, sometimes this game acts weird :LOL:.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nopy links not working for me, both the full sized windows version and the compressed version fail for me. Trying the anonfile version now but the size is different which is somewhat worrying. Mega is probably ok but I'm over my quota as usual.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn now ranks higher for me than Maya and Josy. Name88 was right the whole time , we just didnt see it
Im still not sharing though

That's not really a solution, that's dodging the issue. Sooner or later, she's gonna have to face her father with the truth of her relationship. Maybe PinkCake has a happy ending in store for the two of them but all I know is being forced to choose between family and a lover is not a situation anyone walks away from happily. I don't know what he's going to do but I can't see Maya's family situation NOT cropping up again at some point.

Family is what the story revolves around after all.

Dec 27, 2018
She did say she has a student loan for tuition in Ep 1.
Why is she so desperate for the free HOT tuition?
And she might have told her father but it's obvious he isn't letting the situation rest. Hence, his visit to her in Ep 3

Reactions: Iruna.

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
Don’t get me wrong I’ll still have a save with Maya & Josy but f**k them I cba with them. But for me #1 is Jill undoubtedly. Tbf to Quinn she did well this episode she’s gone much higher up in my estimation. Let’s see what Doc has next for Ep 5

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
in general, the whole story with Maya and Josie, as for me, is devoid of sense. The girls end up being bisexual and so on. And the fact that Maya needs money Au, her father apparently does not support her in any way and she needs funds. And the whole conflict could be resolved right away just by sitting down and talking. I still have sincere bewilderment from this plot twist.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
in general, the whole story with Maya and Josie, as for me, is devoid of sense. The girls end up being bisexual and so on. And the fact that Maya needs money Au, her father apparently does not support her in any way and she needs funds. And the whole conflict could be resolved right away just by sitting down and talking. I still have sincere bewilderment from this plot twist.
Well, what can you do if player character is such the whiny bitch and doesn't want to sit down and talk.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
What can i say, i'm a changed man LOL :ROFLMAO:
Say Spike you seem like a great potential Brother want to join the Church of Latter Day DIKs?
The requirement is you commit to the cause and walk the "DIK path" which is fancy way of saying cuck literally every that has a Wife or GF. This includes your fellow DIK brothers :KEK:.

Have to bang the following

The Church is always open to new DIK's to join the cause :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes