Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
CHIC route is great. You get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In comparison DIK has:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao, you better stay on CHIC path so you won't have any sex with any characters. Don't you dare play DIK path xD So we can have Sarah, Melanie, Camila, Mona, Sage, Quinn, Riona, Heather, Rose, even Envy all to ourselves lmao

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What should I do? ı cant open it
Have you went upstairs and got changed yet? then you have to call Sage? you then go back into the main room you started in with the 3 doors and if you look at the arrow towards the left you should see white doors that lead to outside.

Dec 27, 2018
Had a hard time choosing between Jill and Sage for Ep. 4 MVP.

Buuuuut I think I have to hand it to Jill. She just ups the cute factor and then some this episode. There's definitely going to be some twists (for example, I think her surname is Royce, for starters, and I'm going with everyone else that she has some connection to MCs mother; I'm thinking half-sister) but damn it if that face she pulls to try to cheer MC up before the tennis game didn't sell me on Jill's path.

I can't think where Bella might fit into the equation though.

Knowing the quality of DPC's writing, the answer is probably staring us in the face...

Jul 13, 2018
How can I get Maya and Josy to accept being more than friends with MC in chapter 4
Every time I try to be more than friends they say " Their heart thinks it's wrong so we should stay friends "
Do I have to get max relationship with both of them and make sex with them for them to accept to be more than friends? Or the game just doesn't let you be more than friends with them?
I mean all that work I had with them I will have to repeat it since I didn't made sex with both in the previous chapter so before I do that, can we get more than friends with them at chapter 4 or does it always ends with them rejecting MC?

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
on derek´s path you get a scene unlocked
some of you who got can you tell me which affinity you must have to unlock it
i want to start a new round but i have to know which affinity is important for that path

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
on derek´s path you get a scene unlocked
some of you who got can you tell me which affinity you must have to unlock it
i want to start a new round but i have to know which affinity is important for that path
Are you talking about the bottom left scene? That is the last scene I need

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
Does anybody has a save just before Rose scene? I can't seem to unlock that one even if I change the persistent file with the one which has been posted here as all scenes unlocked.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How can I get Maya and Josy to accept being more than friends with MC in chapter 4
Every time I try to be more than friends they say " Their heart thinks it's wrong so we should stay friends "
Do I have to get max relationship with both of them and make sex with them for them to accept to be more than friends? Or the game just doesn't let you be more than friends with them?
I mean all that work I had with them I will have to repeat it since I didn't made sex with both in the previous chapter so before I do that, can we get more than friends with them at chapter 4 or does it always ends with them rejecting MC?
Are you a Chick or a Dik? you might have made some wrong choices in the past that means you can't pursue them.

I've been telling Maya fans this for awhile
Everyone has been telling them that 0.3 was just the eye-opener a lot of them needed

Reactions: Iruna.

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
I'm stuck at the party where Cathy's nudes were posted on Rooster.

I spoked to everyone:

First page -
The 2 girls on sofa
The 2 guys by the group same level

Onwards to next room -
Rhiona
That guy that looked like Derek
Entered all 3 rooms spoke to one of the DIKs forgot his name

Go upstairs -
Spoke to Heather
Spoke to Mona, gave her a beer
Went to back of the top floor - nothing

Come out -
Talk to black dude

Go downstairs again -
Found Tommy, told me not this time Maggot
Clicked on Door, its locked.

What am I missing??

Dec 27, 2018
I'm stuck at the party where Cathy's nudes were posted on Rooster.

I spoked to everyone:

First page -
The 2 girls on sofa
The 2 guys by the group same level

Onwards to next room -
Rhiona
That guy that looked like Derek
Entered all 3 rooms spoke to one of the DIKs forgot his name

Go upstairs -
Spoke to Heather
Spoke to Mona, gave her a beer
Went to back of the top floor - nothing

Come out -
Talk to black dude

Go downstairs again -
Found Tommy, told me not this time Maggot
Clicked on Door, its locked.

What am I missing??

Go downstairs,behind Tommy, and speak to Rusty.You know you've done everything when Quinn and Tommy are talking in the place Tommy is seen normally.

Reactions: ohhiimfox
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes