Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are you a Chick or a Dik? you might have made some wrong choices in the past that means you can't pursue them.

Everyone has been telling them that 0.3 was just the eye-opener a lot of them needed
To me it was Josy. I made a post a couple of days ago about how well writen she was and how she acted logically and in a way I could empatize with her and then she makes a 180 in a scene from being about to leave Maya and finding what she needed in the MC to breaking up with him and staying with Maya for no reason at all.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
Is it possible to get after episode 3 form neutral to chick affinity before the date with Jill is coming ? I still need to unlock the scene.
Cause it´s very hard to change the affinity

Dec 27, 2018
To me it was Josy. I made a post a couple of days ago about how well writen she was and how she acted logically and in a way I could empatize with her and then she makes a 180 in a scene from being about to leave Maya and finding what she needed in the MC to breaking up with him and staying with Maya for no reason at all.

You're missing the worst bit, which is the fact that they've solved literally none of their problems. Their entire solution for dealing with Maya's father (which Josy claims was the biggest cause of their relationship issues) is basically "hope he doesn't find out", which is inherently unsustainable... He's going to find out sooner or later and Maya is going to be deep in the shit at that point. What are they going to do then? Fuck other people to make themselves feel better until a solution magically presents itself?

It's blatantly nonsense but exactly what a couple of young dumb teenagers in love would do.
I applaud PinkCake for that

Even if it infuriates me..

saul_cyprus

Dec 5, 2019
you need natural path for maya and josy you need chick path for jill bath and HOT's house for Heather masturbation just go top floor click the doors you find a open door go in there talk with her and after that go the room near kitchen watch from key hole
this doesnt work for me, i cant find the doors or maybe i found them but i can't look through the hole

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't get that either but how are they supposed to trust each other now is what I'd like to know but again Josy did all that with the MC as well telling him she was going to move to another city after things had started happening between them. So you've got Josy who will tell you something and go back on it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Shiet this thread rn feels like a busy highway
You're missing the worst bit, which is the fact that they've solved literally none of their problems. Their entire solution for dealing with Maya's father (which Josy claims was the biggest cause of their relationship issues) is basically "hope he doesn't find out", which is inherently unsustainable... He's going to find out sooner or later and Maya is going to be deep in the shit at that point. What are they going to do then? Fuck other people to make themselves feel better until a solution magically presents itself?

It's blatantly nonsense but exactly what a couple of young dumb teenagers in love would do.
I applaud PinkCake for that

Even if it infuriates me..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 13, 2018
Are you a Chick or a Dik? you might have made some wrong choices in the past that means you can't pursue them.

Everyone has been telling them that 0.3 was just the eye-opener a lot of them needed
i have a lot of saves but the one I'm trying to get Maya and Josy in that one I'm a CHICK. I think what happened wrong was that i tried to pursue only one character in all those saves except the DICK save file soI ended up with seeing all Maya and Josy scenes but in different saves. And when the secret that they were in a relationship came outI was like damn nowI might need to do everything from the beginning with them.
So I guess to get more than friendship with them in chapter 4 I need CHICK or neutral and to have sex with both?

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
‪@DrPinkCake BeingADIK best adult visual novel game i've played so far. cant wait for season 2. storywise awesome, characterwise and build up fantastic. derek is hilarious and a good friend , first time i cant decide which to choose friend or lovers (maya and josy)‬ though it would seem best to choose friends so MC and derek could finish the board.

Dec 27, 2018
Shiet this thread rn feels like a busy highway

Maya's solution is joining the HOTs, whether that solution included Josy or not -by her own words.
On top of money Maya 's dad was a problem because he would not let them meet and date, that is off the way right now.
Now lets say he does find out about girls living together,what is he going to do?he doesn't pay the tuition already,so what call the cops on them?

That's not really a solution, that's dodging the issue. Sooner or later, she's gonna have to face her father with the truth of her relationship. Maybe PinkCake has a happy ending in store for the two of them but all I know is being forced to choose between family and a lover is not a situation anyone walks away from happily. I don't know what he's going to do but I can't see Maya's family situation NOT cropping up again at some point.

Family is what the story revolves around after all.

Reactions: Esp`` and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes