jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Well I finished episode 4 and I have to say he whole chick affinity for Maya and Josy is a load of BS. When you hook up with Josy it is early but she has sex with you and you can have DIK affinity and Maya does all the sexy stuff at the end of episode 3 with you when you have Major DIK affinity. Now after all the secrets are revealed they are together and they don't want to risk their hearts with the MC and you have to have Chick affinity. That just sucks.

Now I am fairly certain one or both of them will come back into play later on otherwise why have them there anymore. Lets face it they are probably going to go back to the MC for the threesome cause they are not likely to back down from the HOT scavenger hunt. ALso Lily laid a bread crumb for Josy about the potential of becoming a stripper. That could be interesting in the future. I am a little surprised that Tommy did find out that the MC has a relationship with Josy.

The stuff with Jill was great. She did let on she had an older sister that died when she was young. That still leaves the possibility of her being connected to the MC. Though Jill is in her 3rd year of college and she would be 2-3 years older than the MC at 18. Most people do not remember that much from that age but we will see. Of course the drama hammer has yet to fall on Jill yet.

Also its now clear Sage is from a rich family as well. I wonder who else she is connected.

A little disappointed but the absence of Bella this episode.

Anyway thoroughly enjoyable looking forward to more in for future.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A little disappointed but the absence of Bella this episode.
Did you play her route? she had a few scenes here and there but still not an awful lot to go on with her missing husband situation but it looks like she is slowly moving on from him onto the MC

Reactions: Iruna.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
The stuff with Jill was great. She did let on she had an older sister that died when she was young. That still leaves the possibility of her being connected to the MC. Though Jill is in her 3rd year of college and she would be 2-3 years older than the MC at 18. Most people do not remember that much from that age but we will see. Of course the drama hammer has yet to fall on Jill yet.
That's the thing about Jill for me. Whether she is connected to the MC or not I still feel like a screw job is coming down the line, because her and the MC's relationship is gradually starting to mirror the relationship his Dad had with the MC's Mom. But like I mentioned in one of my earlier post I really don't care what DPC tries to pull at this point I'm all in on Jill good or bad. Would be a bigger twist plot wise to me if everything works out fine in DPC's games.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Ch4 spoilers

I agree that there's a fundamental design flaw in the game's narrative design , being that choices which have 0 connections to each other cause big consequences. Like how cheating on a test lowers your chances of hooking up with both Maya and Josie while punching and insulting Derek increases your chances of having threesomes with the HOTS lol

If i was DPC, instead of the whole DIK and CHIK meter, id do something more like the Fallout series.

Banter (DIK)
Charm (Neutral)
Chivalry (CHIK)

and depending on how many points you invest in these 3, you'll need a higher amount of points for each of them to unlock certain interactions with certain LIs. This would make much more sense than me insulting Derek helps me get my dick sucked by 2 chicks.

This is just a draft idea but it could work

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes