B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How do you water Bella´s plants? That option never occurs during my playthrough ... what do I have to do? Thanks for your help!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just popped the hood to see some of the details about the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the similarities it has to his previous game if something of that magnitude was to happen again I think there would be a much bigger outcry and overall disappointment if he was to do the same kind of heartbreak he did with AL.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
this dev gets more and more conceited and arrogant!

"Detected modded game? -> i force you to quit the game!"
"Not a patreon? -> I set you on read only on discord!"

So WTF??? patreon paywall for beeing able to CHAT on discord? LOL... F.Y. :poop:

God bless F95 and the possibility to grab the games (in that case) for free - i never hesitated to support a dev after i played and tested a game over here, but this dev definitively doesn't deserve anything (just my humble personal opinion)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
this dev gets more and more conceited and arrogant!

"Detected modded game? -> i force you to quit the game!"
"Not a patreon? -> I set you on read only on discord!"

So WTF??? patreon paywall for beeing able to CHAT on discord? LOL... F.Y. :poop:

God bless F95 and the possibility to grab the games (in that case) for free - i never hesitated to support a dev after i played and tested a game over here, but this dev definitively doesn't deserve anything (just my humble personal opinion)
just download walktrough mod again and put BaDIK file in your game file that's it ... but forcing the quit is realy annoying

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save after the chat with Camilla and Mona? When Dawes leaves the classroom I get an error and it won't continue. Hoping to skip the issue.

Gone with massive chick score (get some Bella)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
How to get :
Josy&Maya threesome
Jill shower
Heather masturbation?
Dunno ; I guess sleep with Josy and help Maya with her list while having Chick Affinity
Chick Affinity
Choose Sage at the end of episode 3 and Free Roam ; go see Heather and take the key in the same room. Then check all doors until you find her.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
With the similarities it has to his previous game if something of that magnitude was to happen again I think there would be a much bigger outcry and overall disappointment if he was to do the same kind of heartbreak he did with AL.
It'd be stupid to play the same card twice. Firstly, it would be unoriginal, and secondly it'll mean the author has some issues. Things may go sour many ways, it's not necessary to kill one of the LIs in order to bring in drama. There are more civil ways to make us choose.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just download walktrough mod again and put BaDIK file in your game file that's it ... but forcing the quit is realy annoying
i know - but it's not about that - it's about that fucking attitude this spoiled <<censored word>> is showing

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's interesting how every girl has some flaws.
>Jill - Naive bordering stupidity.
>Bella - Never stick in crazy.
>Maya - Liar plus she comes with Josy in the pack.
>Josy - Well, she is Josy.
>Sage - A cheater.

Noname72j

Apr 10, 2019
So does anyone know how to change the affinity within the console expect dtype and dik? They somehow dont work for me :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes