Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
Well, as a Sage fan, this update was really great.

I replayed the whole game just to kinda remember everything, and yeah, Sage is still the best part of it. Loved her character development, the dialogues, the scenes and most of all, this damn picture : Sage11.png

That last conversation between her and Quinn was pretty interesting, really wanna know what was that about.

PS : The whole car wash part was hilarious.

Amazing game, can't wait for Season 2.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did anyone find what was in the set of drawers in Derek's dorm? you open the top drawer and the MC mentions something about something being in between the drawers? I clicked everywhere but couldn't find anything.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I have no idea if this has been mentioned before (it probably has) because I'd have to look through 60-70 pages since yesterday but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah we were talking about this earlier. So far it doesn't seem there's any route or anything you can do to change that. It's intentional it seems to add on a build up for drama. Especially since the Maya/Josy thing is out of the way for the most part; he's going to need something else now. And it looks like this maybe that something at the start of season 2.

Also Mormont if you read this I forgot to mention. Back before the update you asked about our tier list changing. Mine for the most part hasn't but I have to be honest there was one change. Aerith has to move to the bottom of that list and I'm sure you and others know why after what happened in this update. :ROFLMAO:

Sep 22, 2019
Yeah we were talking about this earlier. So far it doesn't seem there's any route or anything you can do to change that. It's intentional it seems to add on a build up for drama. Especially since the Maya/Josy thing is out of the way for the most part; he's going to need something else now. And it looks like this maybe that something at the start of season 2.
Still not sure maya/josy is done. Think they'll be more drama coming for them and the mc

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
anyone had this problem? i finished all and started new playthrough trying out chick route, somewhere around episode 3 i lost bunch of rewards and scenes, now even loading old files doesnt bring them back. Tried even downloading persistant file someoene posted with all scenes unlocked nothing changed.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
maybe im stupid but how to complete the task where i should water the flowers?
If you have already talked to Bella about flowers, follow her advice perfectly.

Only use room temperature water. Touch the soil of every flower, don't water if it is moist, water a little if it is a little dry, water a lot if it is very dry. Don't water bonsais or orchids (MC can tell if he touches the soil).

There are quite a few plants (about 16).

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Still not sure maya/josy is done. Think they'll be more drama coming for them and the mc
I don't think it's done either but I do think the bulk of their issues where the MC is involved is out of the way if you choose not to pursue them any further. There will most likely still be issues that pop up (like him involving himself in helping them with their list), but at least the MC won't have to be as knee deep in it as he has been so far. At least that's my guess on things.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes