Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this update I honestly think Quinn is more trustworthy than both those skanks....my opinion on the characters took a complete 180 except for Jill and Bella
I wasn't much of a fan of the redhead but she seems more caring and concerned with the MC even though they're just fuck buddies

Last edited:

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
So... this was a really good update!! Extremly beuty graphics so nice work really like it!
I played dick and neutral route too!
Neutral was the best for me because of choices and possibilities but DICK route has
wich was extremely awesome for me!
But also love theese:
Neutral route has chance to go further with Maya and Josy this was for me the number 1 priority and in this route aslo can fuck with Sage but miss the sex with Quinn and Jade but have chance with Isabella instead!
for quin no need to go full DIK I play chick- neutal and get it too

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I am a bit confused in terms of scenes.Jade told MC to meet her at the parking lot at 10 pm. When I was continuing playing,Jade's scene did come.She was in a car but then the scene ends with tire screeching sounds.But now I noticed in the persistent file below that there is actually a scene with her.How do you exactly unlock that scene?What should be MC's affinity and all I mean?
526938_Capture_decran_2020-01-11_a_14.01.03.png

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I am a bit confused in terms of scenes.Jade told MC to meet her at the parking lot at 10 pm. When I was continuing playing,Jade's scene did come.She was in a car but then the scene ends with tire screeching sounds.But now I noticed in the persistent file below that there is actually a scene with her.How do you exactly unlock that scene?What should be MC's affinity and all I mean?
View attachment 513067
for that u need friendzone josy and maya for mommy

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 513067
Turn down Maya and Josy and meet up with her, the Affinity doesn't matter for Jade.

tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 513067
Stay as friends with Maya & Josy.

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes