Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also @Mormont if you read this I forgot to mention. Back before the update you asked about our tier list changing. Mine for the most part hasn't but I have to be honest there was one change. Aerith has to move to the bottom of that list and I'm sure you and others know why after what happened in this update. :ROFLMAO:
I think a few people will be changing their minds again :p She'd never have been on my list if I had made one, but others that had might want to quietly change where she is ranked :LOL:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
If you have already talked to Bella about flowers, follow her advice perfectly.

Only use room temperature water. Touch the soil of every flower, don't water if it is moist, water a little if it is a little dry, water a lot if it is very dry. Don't water bonsais or orchids (MC can tell if he touches the soil).

There are quite a few plants (about 16).
is there any reward or somethink about flower part i skipped it ?

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
does someone has the code to unlock the pictures ? have no idea which code it can be.
Also i wanted to know is if i finished Episode 3 with neutral affinity that i can go to chick affinity before the date with Jill.
It seemed that is quite hard to change the affinity but i wanted to know if there´s a little chance to do that.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
how to change MC name?? plsss help
I'm not sure how to or if the MC's default name can be changed without starting over, but a minor fix you can do is go to the in game cell phone on the top left of the screen and pick "Pet Names" on the phones screen and just change your name to what you want each girl to call you. Someone else may have a better solution though.

Reactions: Iruna.

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah we were talking about this earlier. So far it doesn't seem there's any route or anything you can do to change that. It's intentional it seems to add on a build up for drama. Especially since the Maya/Josy thing is out of the way for the most part; he's going to need something else now. And it looks like this maybe that something at the start of season 2.

Also Mormont if you read this I forgot to mention. Back before the update you asked about our tier list changing. Mine for the most part hasn't but I have to be honest there was one change. Aerith has to move to the bottom of that list and I'm sure you and others know why after what happened in this update. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder how Tommy and Rusty would react to MC & Derek not completing that specific task. Maybe it would be a choice between the MC & Derek as to who joins the DIKs based on who contributed the most to the other tasks potentially. The bios section of the phone does keeps track of what happend for each task and what the MC/Derek did for that task

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
does someone has the code to unlock the pictures ? have no idea which code it can be.
Also i wanted to know is if i finished Episode 3 with neutral affinity that i can go to chick affinity before the date with Jill.
It seemed that is quite hard to change the affinity but i wanted to know if there´s a little chance to do that.
code is 1420 or 0421 try it they give a hint in bathroom with 2 girl they say 42 in green party at DIK house there is beer ceen it's say 1 with green and HOT's house there is locked room with stuck number 0 with green
"0421" or "1420" try

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
The game has been great and all no doubt but the soundtrack deserves a huge praise,man.Especially the 'Just Peachy' song.It suited so well with the scene where MC meets Josy and Maya in the library.One line in the song "Why then leave it like that" clearly blended with the girls' thoughts for the MC that he should not end the relationship with them like that.Great job,Dr Pinkcake.

Reactions: Iruna. and tlansy

Noname72j

Apr 10, 2019
I somehow cant access the shower scene with Jill. No matter what I do or what my dtype and dik score is, it never gets triggered. Is there something else I've missed? dtype was -3 and dik -20.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I somehow cant access the shower scene with Jill. No matter what I do or what my dtype and dik score is, it never gets triggered. Is there something else I've missed? dtype was -3 and dik -20.
after tenis scene if you are in chick path bath scene trigger it self

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
the full 4.0 Save they was posted before did not work by me. Gallery still is locked. Did i do somet wrong or have anyone may a solution pretty pls?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes