giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
this dev gets more and more conceited and arrogant!

"Detected modded game? -> i force you to quit the game!"
"Not a patreon? -> I set you on read only on discord!"

So WTF??? patreon paywall for beeing able to CHAT on discord? LOL... F.Y. :poop:

God bless F95 and the possibility to grab the games (in that case) for free - i never hesitated to support a dev after i played and tested a game over here, but this dev definitively doesn't deserve anything (just my humble personal opinion)
I don't really care about chatting on discord that much when i can do it here but what i don't understand him is why does the game has mod detecting it is so stupid. The game is single player it will not do harm to other players. Even if he does not support it just add the warning but don't force us to quit the game. Add rules i understand it is your game but at least don't tell me how to play the game it is my gameplay so i will have my own rules but whatever.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
you need natural path for maya and josy you need chick path for jill bath and HOT's house for Heather masturbation just go top floor click the doors you find a open door go in there talk with her and after that go the room near kitchen watch from key hole

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Can I use the console to access the scene? I already tried dtype and dik but I dont know any other commands.
I use scrappy mod (the cheat still works in the new version for stats changes, though the gallery unlock doesn't work anymore and same for the in game walkthough, not that I care, I only need the cheat itself for messing around once my main save is done.)
So I can't tell you what console command it would be or anything.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
However, I gotta say... what dramaboy Josy's "bf" is... I love how he looks all "badass" and whatnot, but so sensitive and cringy. That whole beginning scene with Josy was sooo immature, cringy and lame by the "bf". That's one big "uuughh" about this game, but it's not a bad thing. It suits the game all in all.

Gawd. I cannot stop playing this! My friends are curious what this game this is. "It's an adult game. You should play it". Nuf said. #backtothegame

Reactions: Girenok

Michalkkk

Sep 5, 2019
can someone help i stuck on the party in the dik house were the picture of cathy was posted i talked with everyone and i dont know what to do else

Reactions: botc76
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes