sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm afraid to say that won't happen I'm not a fan of Quinn but I can understand when the one you like is not considered the main girl. If only we got the option to pick one and swap one for that role that would be perfect.
MAybe we shouldn't get too hung up on what a main girl is. Remember Acting Lessons. DPC actually made a path for more than just the "main girls". I'm expecting something that is at least as sophisticated again. Meaning you will get endings with other girls too if you (intentionally?) mess up your chances with all the main girls. Also for being side girls Jade and Quinn do get a lot of content. There's just a bit less options how you can shape that content.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
We all know why that was the resolution to that moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone would be up for a time skip?
Yes, but why did he decide not to waste time on it but did such an initial scene between the two so long? How many weeks didn't he work on that alone?
For me there is no excuse. There will be several seasons yet.
Personally, I just called Josy, but I still get feelings for Maya fans, no matter how deluded some might be. :LOL: :p

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm afraid to say that won't happen I'm not a fan of Quinn but I can understand when the one you like is not considered the main girl. If only we got the option to pick one and swap one for that role that would be perfect.
Well I like Jill and Bella even more (not to mention Sage) so it's not that big of a deal.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i love MC, Maya, and Josy relationship atm. cute sweet romance with some complex history and problems. reminding me of pinkcake's previous game. tho i hope it doesn't end the same way as the previous game lol

it's really hard who to choose as for main romance in this game. since every girl (aside from the "daughters" since they act like a side dish for now) have their own charms, even Envy.. tbh, i hope there's more interaction with Envy in season 2, in fact i hope she can be one of the main love interest :love:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Fucking loved it. I hope if we follow the Dik path the whole friendship thing becomes a bs or we can avoid them and having fun in front of their faces with every "sister" they have.

Who the hell even votes for Maya after update 4
Seriously don't get why she is still popular. Maybe some goodwill from the first 2 episodes? I mean a lot of Maya content was forced on you, unlike some of the other girls

Dec 27, 2018
Well people still care about her which I give them my respect, salute to you
Yo, serious question.
The Jill JIF (yeah I went there; Jill Interchange Format, bitches) in your sig.
There's a phone wallpaper with Jill in her bikini that I haven't unlocked.
It a Episode 3 render I'm missing? Cuz I haven't run across that one. Got the rest.

Reactions: Knight_BP

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
We've been telling them that Camila was top tier for a while so I have no problems with them changing sides after EP4.
It's all love over here.
View attachment 513466
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I warned that everyone would be welcome to Camila's realm, LESS Maya fans!
But after this ep I will make an exception, at least to the deserters. :ROFLMAO:

Spoiler- Right?! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes