Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, not liking Maya or Josy after this update because they chose to be just friends is crazy. They didn't ask to be bound by the chick/dik spectrum. Blame DPC, it's his system. Leave the hotties out of it.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
The one with Quinn and Tommy was a flashback I think that was the night of the cumpetition. And Riona and Quinn was current.
THank you for clearing things up since we dont have a walkthrough yet sometimes i feel like some scenes get skipped because of previous choice i made

Reactions: Mormont

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Next WTF momment Jill and MC are cousin cause if you rememeber the story about MC mother his grampa was Filthy rich so is Jill Family
I think DPC want's you to think like that because it's obvious and I doubt DPC want's to make a obv plot twist. Just look back at the Josy and Maya twist from last ep. I believe that Jill is prob friends with the MC mother's family but they are not related in anyway

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I warned that everyone would be welcome to Camila's realm, LESS Maya fans!
But after this ep I will make an exception, at least to the deserters. :ROFLMAO:
Spoiler- Right?! :KEK:
I don't hate Maya & Josy but as friends I see zero reason to sit next to them in classes.
I want to continue sitting with Camila & Mona until a teacher interferes.
We can still be friends but from a good distance:LOL:.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
If you are on the DIK route, then yes I agree. Although I would put Quinn higher on the list just for the rooftop. I actually think the 'plot against Sage' thing is a smokescreen, at least I hope it is. I don't think Quinn is as bad as we think she is. I think she is just in over her head. Just my opinion.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Imagine I've actually used a search function and scrolled through all replies and EVERYONE SO FAR claimed that saves working perfectly fine! So apparently people KNOW! The other dude even confirmed it couple hours ago. Entitled? I say to those people, stop being a dick and finally write whats up with the saves because so far there were at least 100 posts about this and no one provided definite answer only things like "ughh mhmhmmhmh feeling like eating chocolate bar today", what the fuck?

//EDIT oh look! another dude just posted above me that saves aren't working! Nice ain't it?
Just because someone says the save is working for him, doesn't mean he knows how to help you. Your logic that says that all the people the save works for have some secret knowledge and are holding back on you just for spite is mental. And your rotten attitude is what makes you entitled. I mean, can you explain exactly why the save ISN'T working for you? No? Then why do you expect other people to be able to explain why it IS working for them?

Christ, for the life of me I would never understand how some people can ask for help and be jackasses at the same time.

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
I think DPC want's you to think like that because it's obvious and I doubt DPC want's to make a obv plot twist. Just look back at the Josy and Maya twist from last ep. I believe that Jill is prob friends with the MC mother's family but they are not related in anyway
Seriously if it wasnt for the Phonecall from Josy when she got accepted i would have been thinking that the new girl was MC Ex-Girlfriend from the story he told to Bella

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Swear?!
Quinn still in the end?!
I wasn't actually going to put her in at all :LOL: but I did so at least she is there
If you are on the DIK route, then yes I agree. Although I would put Quinn higher on the list just for the rooftop. I actually think the 'plot against Sage' thing is a smokescreen, at least I hope it is. I don't think Quinn is as bad as we think she is. I think she is just in over her head. Just my opinion.
Oh no this is just ranking girls from favourite to least. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes