Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't hate Maya & Josy but as friends I see zero reason to sit next to them in classes.
I want to continue sitting with Camila & Mona until a teacher interferes.
We can still be friends but from a good distance:LOL:.
If I knew before I could sit with both of them... By the gods, I don't know what was going on in MC's head. :LOL:
This answer is more for someone who said that Quinn doesn't really like the MC because he isn't in her plans. For me that's exactly one of the reasons she does. All the people in her plans can be discarded, because she will make cold and calculated decisions. The MC rocks her world so much, that the girl is basically in denial about her feelings for the guy.
Did you guys realize that Quinn destroyed Josy early on? It wasn't from the comment that she wasn't so tall, it was because she knew this Josy was MC's Josy. Perhaps? She has never been aggressive that way to anyone before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
IMO, any later than May would be a bad sign. Then you're looking at 6 month updates nearly. So 2 updates a year and they're likely only gonna get more convoluted and require additional time. At that point he might wanna look at hiring some help, or someone to just render for him.
I agree that it does make sense for DPC to get some assistance but idk it seems to me that DPC is resistant to the idea and doc wants to everything himself, which I can sort of understand

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Okay, not liking Maya or Josy after this update because they chose to be just friends is crazy. They didn't ask to be bound by the chick/dik spectrum. Blame DPC, it's his system. Leave the hotties out of it.
Not liking them because they screwed you over seems valid..especially Maya. The MC said it himself, he was "betrayed". I don't care if they want to stay friends or not. This twist and their behaviour after it makes them unlikable af. Maya seems almost OOC compared to how she was in Ep1-2, she showed zero remorse

Reactions: Iruna. and Esp``

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
If I knew before I could sit with both of them... By the gods, I don't know what was going on in MC's head. :LOL:

Did you guys realize that Quinn destroyed Josy early on? It wasn't from the comment that she wasn't so tall, it was because she knew this Josy was MC's Josy. Perhaps? She has never been aggressive that way to anyone before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm ALL IN for MC taking over Quinn's operation and becomes the mastermind using these ladies.

But that would have been a way different game.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Hahaha so manny but hurted people about Maya and Josie..... they can have their reasons to be togheter and not with the MC... I know... i would love to be in a threesome with them or anyone of them choosing to be whit us the MC... but ... its is what it is and I really dont see DPC changing his LI´s in season 2.....maybe Im wrong, but most probably we can have our chance later in the game..... its only season 1 to be so but hurted my still maggots brothers (I hope we can be DIK´s) so much game still to play....

Last edited:

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
I agree that it does make sense for DPC to get some assistance but idk it seems to me that DPC is resistant to the idea and doc wants to everything himself, which I can sort of understand
I think the next will be fast because it will maybe not have three different free roam (because of a choice, like this update).
And he updated the code for few things on the phone (that he will not have to do anymore because it's done)

Maybe he needs another computer to render faster ? I really hope we will get the update in 3 months max.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
How do you get the scene with Rose or what ever the strippers name is in that scene? Do you have to not go the movie night or something else?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Spot on. I feel that I really grew to appreciate Quinn the most this update, but Sage is still my number one due to the movie night and her attempts to brighten the MC's mood. You're right that she's flawed, and I love that about her. She's not used to real emotions in a relationship, I mean look at the douche she's with, but you can see she's actually starting to care for the MC in this update. Yes, she's not a sweet and good girl, but she's never pretended to be. She's not judgemental and has no jealousy when it comes to the MC and his women issues, because of her own issues with Chad. Sage is still the best for me in the game, although, Quinn did the best in this entire update and seeing her shell drop briefly was eye opening.
Exactly she is flawed just like the MC, but her actions feel so genuine. No one tried as hard as her to cheer up MC, even without knowing everything. She was there for the MC emotionally which was the most important in my opinion.

He was betrayed, emotionally broken, His best friend called him overreacting baby..
But Sage was there for him.. She is the partner the MC needs.

Can't wait to see how the story with Sage unfolds.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes