Dec 27, 2018
I think that is actually the cliff hanger this time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm I'm thinking Rusty will ultimately take the fall for Cathy's photo leak, meaning Tommy is in charge of DIK where he promptly runs it into the ground by soliciting drugs and prostitutes with Quinn. Rusty will have egged the preps for you so he's got someone he trusts on the inside who can try to reign in Tommy.

And there was no clues as to who exactly it was that hacked the DIK laptop to post those photos.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Not liking them because they screwed you over seems valid..especially Maya. The MC said it himself, he was "betrayed". I don't care if they want to stay friends or not. This twist and their behaviour after it makes them unlikable af. Maya seems almost OOC compared to how she was in Ep1-2, she showed zero remorse
So she has a girlfriend that's on the break. Big oop. MC literally whore's himself around all the females in the campus and nobody bets an eye.

And I suspect a lot of the hate also comes from not able to get in a threesome relationship if you're not on CHic and let's be honest here... The blow would've been much much less if the option is not bind to your dick score.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You and I are in this foxhole together. Maybe I'm crazy for picking her as my main girl instead of Jill (who is my number 2), but this is something I just have to see through. Worst case scenario, I have another playthrough with a different girl.
If possible I'm gonna fuck the lesbian or maybe half outa Maya . Cause Goddam you can't waste a beauty like her.. I'll never in my power let thathappen

Reactions: drcynic22

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
All this Maya and Josy hate is illuminating. I've never really liked them. Maya I liked a little more, due to her being Derek's sister and her giving you a place to stay when you needed it. Josy on the other hand was always shady to me from the get go, because of the way she leads you on straight out of the gate. That was never recoverable for her in my opinion, no matter the route I play.

That said, Maya has consistently fallen in my opinion update after update, because of her actions and decisions. We can debate whether she's a good person or not, but there is no debating the fact she's looking out for numero uno and if you're in the way, too bad. She'll apologize, probably really feel bad, but her situation is prominent in her mind and no matter how close you get to her she will lie or use you if it gets her to that free tuition.

So, for me, Maya and Josy were always near bottom tier. Every route I've played since update 4 dropped has me choosing to move on from them. Sage and now Quinn are my primary interests with a DIK route, Isabella has a specific neutral route for her, and finally I do have a CHIK route specific to just Jill.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
anyone else pissed that we didn't get that jacket yet ? that was the only downside for me about the ending

Sage path was the most rewarding for me personally much more enjoyable to see and do :ROFLMAO:

lets hope we wont have to wait this long for the next update since we probally be staying in the dik mansion next episode.

otherwise we will be waiting till may or june :(

Still pissed off that we didn't get the jacket yet worst cliffhanger :mad:

But overall a gud size update enjoyed everything else and the paths were quite interesting as well

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
MAybe we shouldn't get too hung up on what a main girl is. Remember Acting Lessons. DPC actually made a path for more than just the "main girls". I'm expecting something that is at least as sophisticated again. Meaning you will get endings with other girls too if you (intentionally?) mess up your chances with all the main girls. Also for being side girls Jade and Quinn do get a lot of content. There's just a bit less options how you can shape that content.
I mean...the only option for me since the beggining...was to...give in :cool:

Fuck I would give 1 testicle and a kidney to make her real

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Hmm I'm thinking Rusty will ultimately take the fall for Cathy's photo leak, meaning Tommy is in charge of DIK where he promptly runs it into the ground by soliciting drugs and prostitutes with Quinn. Rusty will have egged the preps for you so he's got someone he trusts on the inside who can try to reign in Tommy.

And there was no clues as to who exactly it was that hacked the DIK laptop to post those photos.
That would completely put Chad and his pals on the sideline UNLESS Quinn's goal is to topple DIK.

Dec 27, 2018
That would completely put Chad and his pals on the sideline UNLESS Quinn's goal is to topple DIK.
Well, like Sage so rightly pointed out, the tri-alphas are likely gonna get found out for steroids when it comes to whatever competition they got going on. This will easily drag B&R's name through the mud so I don't really see them sticking around for very much longer.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
anyone else pissed that we didn't get that jacket yet ? that was the only downside for me about the ending

Sage path was the most rewarding for me personally much more enjoyable to see and do :ROFLMAO:

lets hope we wont have to wait this long for the next update since we probally be staying in the dik mansion next episode.

otherwise we will be waiting till may or june :(

Still pissed off that we didn't get the jacket yet worst cliffhanger :mad:

But overall a gud size update enjoyed everything else and the paths were quite interesting as well
Same was hoping for the jacket more than the sex scenes. Now that I seen the episode 4 ending I fear either the MC or Derek won't get the jacket.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Well, like Sage so rightly pointed out, the tri-alphas are likely gonna get found out for steroids when it comes to whatever competition they got going on. This will easily drag B&R's name through the mud so I don't really see them sticking around for very much longer.
I honestly wish we could get a path where MC takes over Quinn's operation and DIK at the same time and runs the business with Quinn. That'd been much more interesting.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh, i totally agree with you, he should at least give us the option to skip it in subsequent playthroughs, i'm now doing the Bella path, and lost some of the writing at the start because i was holding "ctrl" for so long.

The problem is that he will keep us being involved in their bullshit in the next episodes, that is gonna be a waste of time.

This answer is more for someone who said that Quinn doesn't really like the MC because he isn't in her plans. For me that's exactly one of the reasons she does. All the people in her plans can be discarded, because she will make cold and calculated decisions. The MC rocks her world so much, that the girl is basically in denial about her feelings for the guy.
I dont think it`s denial
Quinn enjoys..."the game" but once cat catches the mouse,the game changes,Quinn is holding that back - that`s how I read it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So she has a girlfriend that's on the break. Big oop. MC literally whore's himself around all the females in the campus and nobody bets an eye.

And I suspect a lot of the hate also comes from not able to get in a threesome relationship if you're not on CHic and let's be honest here... The blow would've been much much less if the option is not bind to your dick score.
Well yes when ur on dick path/score ur right, that is if u choose to fuck all girls, MC is not forced to 'whore himself out'.
On chick path u don't fuck all the girls

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
i love MC, Maya, and Josy relationship atm. cute sweet romance with some complex history and problems. reminding me of pinkcake's previous game. tho i hope it doesn't end the same way as the previous game lol

it's really hard who to choose as for main romance in this game. since every girl (aside from the "daughters" since they act like a side dish for now) have their own charms, even Envy.. tbh, i hope there's more interaction with Envy in season 2, in fact i hope she can be one of the main love interest :love:
Wouldn't mind another fire tbh (as in acting lessons), sorry Maya, but Josy is all MINE. ;)

Reactions: Queckor

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

I wasn't actually going to put her in at all :LOL: but I did so at least she is there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm ALL IN for MC taking over Quinn's operation and becomes the mastermind using these ladies.

But that would have been a way different game.
No, the perfect ending is she reigning next to the MC.
It probably wouldn't have clicked for her then but it certainly did when Josy said who she was related to.
She only decided to be nice to Josy when she heard that, but she never treated anyone the way she treated Josy before. Josy was in MC's bed, she knew Josy was some kind of MC girlfriend because of the call on the first ep.
I wish I had directed this to you before, I just forgot.
I remember you said that parts of the tasks seemed to be gone. Sex outside can be done by MC on the roof!
Yes, I also wanted to see the jacket on MC now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same was hoping for the jacket more than the sex scenes. Now that I seen the episode 4 ending I fear either the MC or Derek won't get the jacket.
I wonder what would happen if we weren't to get into the diks would we get a game over or what? And if I got to be a dik and Derek didn't I'd feel bad I pretty much made him wear the hat all the time and he did most of the tasks.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes