Dec 27, 2018
I honestly wish we could get a path where MC takes over Quinn's operation and DIK at the same time and runs the business with Quinn. That'd been much more interesting.
I could see MC becoming DIK President. Tommy will get kicked out, along with Quinn, for drugs and prostitution, Rusty will have taken the fall for Cathy's nude leaks and I reckon the other DIKs aren't really into the whole President thing.
If you're on DIK route, you become a power couple with Sage and you get DIK back to where it kinda is but without the shady background shit.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Being a DIK is about to be the thread with the most replies on the whole site. Give it a couple days, Im going to have a tough time keeping up with all the comments xD
It's because it's a real Visual novel basically, not just a sex game like most games on this website. There is more of a story and the characters are fleshed out so there is plenty to discuss.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Not done with the new update or that far in I think but did Jill age 15 years? Some of the renders and her expression make her face look... not so good.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
It is a wee bit hypocritical to be upset at Maya and Josie for not being honest with the MC, in my opinion. Especially considering that:
A. Neither girl knew where they stood in their own relationship, much less where they stood in a relationship with the MC
B. They were both in fairly isolated situations with the MC and attraction was bound to happen.
C. The MC has zero problem going after girls in relationships (Sage, Bella, Jade...) He only has an issue when the girls aren't completely honest with him.
D. Maya was about to tell the MC everything before Josie showed up. Yes she could have told him earlier but they were both a bit busy.
E. The chick/dik system had a lot to do with their final decision

I know most people will disagree, but imho, the MC is far from blameless in this situation.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I want to play normally and get my results but that can't happen so I must adjust.. Sucks Maya sticks to Rug Muncher but just maybe she can be drawn to the other side!!!!!! Er .Half ways

Reactions: Mormont

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Well yes when ur on dick path/score ur right, that is if u choose to fuck all girls.
But on chick path u don't fuck all the girls
And on chick path you sleep with them both. Or your preferred one. Point being I personally think this is more of a game mechanic ruin story situation more then them being bitches situation. Especially Josy.

As for Maya I always felt she's thrown at you under circumstances, while seemingly being the "main" girl. Again, better mechanic could perhaps make this much better.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not done with the new update or that far in I think but did Jill age 15 years? Some of the renders and her expression make her face look... not so good.
Noticed that too but thought it was me

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, the perfect ending is she reigning next to the MC.

She only decided to be nice to Josy when she heard that, but she never treated anyone the way she treated Josy before. Josy was in MC's bed, she knew Josy was some kind of MC girlfriend because of the call on the first ep.

I wish I had directed this to you before, I just forgot.
I remember you said that parts of the tasks seemed to be gone. Sex outside can be done by MC on the roof!
Yes, I also wanted to see the jacket on MC now.
Yeah I think Quinn being second in command is implied in my dream situation.

Nevertheless, chances are if you want to be with her it's the usual prostitute with a heart of gold story, boring.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There are too many comments being made too fast!

Yeah I think Quinn being second in command is implied in my dream situation.

Nevertheless, chances are if you want to be with her it's the usual prostitute with a heart of gold story, boring.
That'd be pushing it. Quinn has at best a silver heart. But worth trying to get to it :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well we now know that the diks are in trouble so rusty will get blamed for the laptop

Making it easier for the jocks
Same was hoping for the jacket more than the sex scenes. Now that I seen the episode 4 ending I fear either the MC or Derek won't get the jacket.
Well we could still get both a jacket it doenst mean that he only held one that it will be just one of us...

But if it does it might come down to the chick or dik path

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
It is a wee bit hypocritical to be upset at Maya and Josie for not being honest with the MC, in my opinion. Especially considering that:
A. Neither girl knew where they stood in their own relationship, much less where they stood in a relationship with the MC
B. They were both in fairly isolated situations with the MC and attraction was bound to happen.
C. The MC has zero problem going after girls in relationships (Sage, Bella, Jade...) He only has an issue when the girls aren't completely honest with him.
D. Maya was about to tell the MC everything before Josie showed up. Yes she could have told him earlier but they were both a bit busy.
E. The chick/dik system had a lot to do with their final decision

I know most people will disagree, but imho, the MC is far from blameless in this situation.
It should have been a complicated situation but instead they dumped the MC pretty fast and were all over each other so clearly they kind of knew where they stood in their own relationship.

The MC is honest so far. With Sage it's a FwB thing, Jade is being cheated on anyway so she is fine & Bella and Jill so far are fine with you meeting others too since you aren't commited yet.

Too late and again it wouldn't have been that bad if her behaviour after that was better. Instead there was zero remorse for leading the MC on. I always thought Josie was shady but Maya's character seemed different.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I could see MC becoming DIK President. Tommy will get kicked out, along with Quinn, for drugs and prostitution, Rusty will have taken the fall for Cathy's nude leaks and I reckon the other DIKs aren't really into the whole President thing.
If you're on DIK route, you become a power couple with Sage and you get DIK back to where it kinda is but without the shady background shit.
I'd rather be a power couple with Quinn.

Tommy's reign seems imminent, at least in the next few updates. Depends on how big of a game this will become, there could be a chance of MC just getting shoved to the sideline in term of DIK stories and focus on the teachers until eventually DIK falls apart and MC returns to save the day. DIK you become crime lord siding either Quinn or Sage, CHICK you make it great and clean with the help from Jill and Bella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

TomoDG

Apr 28, 2019
I can't see animations anymore since the new update. Just a black screen... Somebody got a fix for that?

Dec 27, 2018
I'd rather be a power couple with Quinn.

Tommy's reign seems imminent, at least in the next few updates. Depends on how big of a game this will become, there could be a chance of MC just getting shoved to the sideline in term of DIK stories and focus on the teachers until eventually DIK falls apart and MC returns to save the day. DIK you become crime lord siding either Quinn or Sage, CHICK you make it great and clean with the help from Jill and Bella.

Fair enough. I'm totally ambivalent to Quinn. She's not really great, not really terrible in terms of appeal to me.
My current saves for CHICK/DIK are heavily Jill/Sage focused, respectively.

Reactions: Iruna. and RanchFTW

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And on chick path you sleep with them both. Or your preferred one. Point being I personally think this is more of a game mechanic ruin story situation more then them being bitches situation. Especially Josy.

As for Maya I always felt she's thrown at you under circumstances, while seemingly being the "main" girl. Again, better mechanic could perhaps make this much better.
Well honestly both Maya and Josy are thrown at u, it's not like u can say 'no interest' from the get to go.
As for Maya seemingly the 'main' girl, true i see it the same way.

Also i agree with u, that this situation should have be solved in a better way/mechanic

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes