Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
It should have been a complicated situation but instead they dumped the MC pretty fast and were all over each other so clearly they kind of knew where they stood in their own relationship.

The MC is honest so far. With Sage it's a FwB thing, Jade is being cheated on anyway so she is fine & Bella and Jill so far are fine with you meeting others too since you aren't commited yet.

Too late and again it wouldn't have been that bad if her behaviour after that was better. Instead there was zero remorse for leading the MC on. I always thought Josie was shady but Maya's character seemed different.

They only dumped the MC because of the game mechanic. If you are on the Chic path and make the same decisions, their dialogue is the exact same except they choose to try a relationship with you. You have to separate character and story from the game mechanics...

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
That'd be pushing it. Quinn has at best a silver heart. But worth trying to get to it :D
I'd argue she doesn't have a heart. But that does not stop me from liking her.

Some sociopaths are meant to be with each other and make the world a messier place. If MC's full-on dik route I'd reckon he's in the same department with Quinn. And that's beautiful.

Reactions: Iruna.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Fair enough. I'm totally ambivalent to Quinn. She's not really great, not really terrible in terms of appeal to me.
My current saves for CHICK/DIK are heavily Jill/Sage focused, respectively.
I'd love to see more of Camilla and Riona. Sadly right now they're not more than glorified human fleshlight.

As for Jill, I love her but fears the writings are starting to make her feels too naive for her... age. Also the implication of incest is also iffy to me, I mean I understand it's a selling point for many but fuck me can't we just have some nice older ladies that's not our relatives for once? Is that too much to ask?

Reactions: Iruna.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
HAHAHAHAHA, i just love how everyone be talking about the girls, but none is worried about the fact the MC didn't finish the final DIK acceptance task LOL
I think a DIK will say they saw them doing it, if they don't spill the beans too fast, and noone is going to call them a liar. Family comes first and so...
I wonder what would happen if we weren't to get into the diks would we get a game over or what? And if I got to be a dik and Derek didn't I'd feel bad I pretty much made him wear the hat all the time and he did most of the tasks.
Both get it or both get out. So both get in, I highly doubt we will fail this. Maybe tease it, but...

Or maybe we fail and that's what save us of what's comming...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes