• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
is there any playable content in this 4.1 update i can't seem to get it to load up from past where i saved in from the last update 4.0 or do we still have to wait for season 2, i actually thought this was the start update for season 2??
Maybe just check the thread because this keeps getting answered mate
This was just a patch for some bugs nothing major
and your save probably doesn't work cause you used mods but I'm not sure

Reactions: Iruna.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
How did this thread manage to get fucking worse? I thought it already hit rock bottom a long time ago.
Well, there's a lot meaningless posts, it's a bit too much sometimes, but I don't mind it occasionally. Discussions should be mainly about this game, not other way around. You're not exactly helping yourself, instead of posting this shit, provide something more meaningful, to keep conversation going. (No offense.)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
is there any playable content in this 4.1 update i can't seem to get it to load up from past where i saved in from the last update 4.0 or do we still have to wait for season 2, i actually thought this was the start update for season 2??
maybe checking the changelog that's in the op is a good idea from time to time, just saying...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn's roof scene was top notch by the way, allowing us to see a more good and "soft" side of her (she definitely has something for the MC, she got surprised when he proposed to have sex without paying for her services "because we both want to")

View attachment 519778

hi name88
NOW you guys see it,forget about it Tuffy,now she`s taken,too little too late :p

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Hmmm i notice something, if u dont watch movie night with Sage ( one of my save file sage path is blocked ) and you are on chick affinity and jill path and also you stay at Derek ( in my playthough ) you got call by Jill and not Jill just texting you before Math class ..

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
when 1 of the few remianing Mayans says Quinn`s scene is HOT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll start worrying when a few of the og's start saying stuff like that :ROFLMAO:
The laptop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nick being there was pretty sketchy I'm not too sure what to think but what I will say is I think there is more than one person involved in all this. Everytime I come back to these theories there is always that one guy that sticks out as the one behind it all and that's Troy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'll start worrying when a few of the og's start saying stuff like that :ROFLMAO:

Nick being there was pretty sketchy I'm not too sure what to think but what I will say is I think there is more than one person involved in all this. Everytime I come back to these theories there is always that one guy that sticks out as the one behind it all and that's Troy.
Troy?I can kinda see why you would think that but the problem is none of the jocks either has or had access to the DIKs mansion plus Chad beat up Troy,Troy`s problems don`t seem to be DIK related - which means we dont have a motive nor opportunity

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019

I'm probably missing something, but what would Troy's motive be? I mean the DIK's and the "alphas" hate each other and Troy hate the "alphas". Same with Nick, unless he's a "hired gun" of sorts or some kind of blackmail compelling him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes