Jun 21, 2018
People take this game way too seriously. Anyway, Maya and Josy main issue for me isn't design or the cheating part. Every girl there and you the MC do very shitty thing. Maya and Josy main issues is that they are what you call Basic Bitches.

They're mostly generic nice girls, who don't have very unique traits or personality, nothing distinctive that makes them interesting. They could be switched, we working together with Maya, and nothing would change. Which isn't how Sage, Bella or Jill roll. They need more things that make them distinctive, they need stronger personalities that appear more - they need to be more unique, and since ep 04 ends their railroad, I have big hopes.

Maya is a feminist and all but lesbian (with mono target bisexuality apparently) and Josy is a daddy girl (despite the fight) that is super chatty and chipper. Reinforce that. Have them be more active, have them be less reactive to what others do and have lives outside that are interesting. Make their sexuality more present. Swap stories. Have Josy be fun, and Maya have dialogues that are interesting like Jade. Have them have interests that are put into practice.

So yeah, the issue is that they're basic, with their only real interesting thing about them trope wise being each other. Sage, Jill, and Bella all have their moments of uniqueness and character, while Maya and Josy can both be summed up with basic descriptions. They need something to really pop. As I had said, the lack of railroad and them planning to cheat and possible quinn confrontation is promising.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
In the process of creating a new "this is what I'd do" no-adjustment playthrough rather than trying to focus on a route, and I just noticed that when Karen Rebecca Johnson (19 years and 2 months old) runs off after Maya interjects herself into your discussion about her hatred of conflict and fear of cows that she just nopes the fuck out of there and leaves all her shit behind. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 21, 2018
Burke. Just had a couple scenes with him, but he is likely one of Quinn's customers. We're also banging his wife and cucking his son...yeah he ain't gonna be happy 'bout that.
Seems too obvious (and bad at his stuff - richness aside) for me. But again, we really don't have much on the preps except Tybalt. I think something's going to come from there and honestly, it feels like that if we develop the Bella path, her husband will come back (one way or another)

Reactions: Joermundgand

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Genre matters,seeing Jason Voorhees in a comedy will have completly different effect than seeing him in a horror movie ;)

I tried every option in the game up till ep 4.
MC pretends to cum.
"That's like evading being murdered by commiting suicide." - I`m going to be as respectful as I possibly can in this situation,are you high right now?You genuinly cant tell the difference bewteen having sex and commiting suicide?It`s not even prison butt fuck,its making love to an attractive and willing,half naked lady....

Based on previous and later actions of Quinn , she would stand up and leave.

It`s empty,he pretends to cum.
To be honest I've always found that scene confusing. I didn't understand it until I came here and discussed it with people, it's not a surprise to me that others find it confusing too. More renders would help, seeing the condom, watching Quinn putting it on and off... And hell, it would make the scene a lot better (and hotter :ROFLMAO: ).

About declining continuing with Quinn or not there's no indication that it would lead to sex, I can understand the argument of "Wait, I didn't agree to this" (even though I don't share it), but on the other hand that's what makes that scene good in the first place, it gives you that vibe of "This bitch is crazy" that makes her interesting.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Better speak for yourself there dude. I've put up with way too much shit from bitches over the years to do that any more, not to mention getting rid of / rejecting much hotter girls that either of them for basically that very reason (bullshit, dishonesty, drama etc, not a weird relationship).

...although admittedly it was never a threesome possibility, so maybe that would have made a difference, if only for the experience. :unsure:
IRL? No way. I don't have the patience for those kinds of games. Once that kind of stuff starts up, I just salute and walk on.
I want to live in the nation where they only count as average!

Admittedly, as much as I prefer a little color to the skin (Camila, Josy, Bella), facially she just looks far too much like my ex stepmother, so it's hard to have any real attraction to Josy in the first place.
You are too invested in the game, guys.
I was talking about the game, not about real life.
Of course I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them IRL, and of course they would be the hottest chicks around.
But in BaDik they compete against Bella, Sage, Jill, Jade, Camila...even Quinn :BootyTime:. And if this drama was about Sage and Bella, for example, I wouldn't want to miss out on their content.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ugh...how do I fully want to go about this: Chick Version of things or DiK... With a total savings up about 12...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You are too invested in the game, guys.
I was talking about the game, not about real life.
Of course I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them IRL, and of course they would be the hottest chicks around.
But in BaDik they compete against Bella, Sage, Jill, Jade, Camila...even Quinn :BootyTime:. And if this drama was about Sage and Bella, for example, I wouldn't want to miss out on their content.
Ah, I read that as if you were referring to real life.

Either way, I wouldn't want anything to do with them in-game either. Sure, I'd pursue their paths with dialogue-skipping to get the potential renders if they were worth the trouble, but it would be an afterthought.

That kind of behavior really is a major turn off for me. Call me jaded.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
People take this game way too seriously. Anyway, Maya and Josy main issue for me isn't design or the cheating part. Every girl there and you the MC do very shitty thing. Maya and Josy main issues is that they are what you call Basic Bitches.

They're mostly generic nice girls, who don't have very unique traits or personality, nothing distinctive that makes them interesting. They could be switched, we working together with Maya, and nothing would change. Which isn't how Sage, Bella or Jill roll. They need more things that make them distinctive, they need stronger personalities that appear more - they need to be more unique, and since ep 04 ends their railroad, I have big hopes.

Maya is a feminist and all but lesbian (with mono target bisexuality apparently) and Josy is a daddy girl (despite the fight) that is super chatty and chipper. Reinforce that. Have them be more active, have them be less reactive to what others do and have lives outside that are interesting. Make their sexuality more present. Swap stories. Have Josy be fun, and Maya have dialogues that are interesting like Jade. Have them have interests that are put into practice.

So yeah, the issue is that they're basic, with their only real interesting thing about them trope wise being each other. Sage, Jill, and Bella all have their moments of uniqueness and character, while Maya and Josy can both be summed up with basic descriptions. They need something to really pop. As I had said, the lack of railroad and them planning to cheat and possible quinn confrontation is promising.
I'll kinda agree with you on Josy, but given how little space she had in the overall story, being away most of the time and all, I'd say what we got is good enough. She's determined/chipper, kinda impulsive, chatty and a bit over dramatic; it's a reasonable, if not ideal, starting point for her college adventures moving forward.

The thing with Maya is that her defining trait is being passive, being inertial and suggestible. Can I watch a movie with you on your bed? Ok. Go grind your sleeping roommate! Ok. Let's go skinny dipping? Ok. So, I'm going on a date with some other girl... Ok. She can't put down her foot, even when she knows she should; she doesn't act on her wants and needs, but keeps holding herself back. Yet, when she apologizes (many, many times) it seems genuine and she does get angry, sad, happy in a mostly consistent manner. You can see a soul, even if it's trapped in the pushiest-over of bodies.

If you say this doesn't make a compelling character, I understand completely. But creating a distinctive personality doesn't necessarily mean creating an active character. Maya would be the worst of protagonists in any game/movie/book/play, but as a LI/supporting character? It's good enough for me :giggle:.

Ow! And moving forward, I'd like to see Josy taking more of a lead on the couple, be it of 2 or 3, seems truer to her character. If Maya happens to snap out of her adrift mode that it be in a gradual, believable way; or in a scene baked to perfection. None of this steamroller mess that was in the last ep.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
There isn't any heroin use.

I'll assume you're referring to whatever Quinn and Tommy were shooting up with (which I'll admit I'm not thrilled about because of the needle sharing), but we don't know what it is, only that it's described as being non-addictive, which means it's most certainly not an opioid.
Drug dealers always say that, according to them you could snort all the blow in Gran Colombia and still not be addicted.

Two other drugs are sometimes injected(in order to avoid damage to teeth or nasal cavity).
Cocaine or meth, so either way Tommy and Quinn are fucked.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
You can inject ecstasy and PCP, so thats probably what they did. Common party drugs.
PCP or Ectasy isn't the kind of drugs that makes someone chill out(both of them are very mucch chilled out) and both are addictive.
A sudden heart attack is a bit of a problem(a potential side effect to both drugs).
And there's no reason to inject either because both have the same effect when ingested, especially not ectasy.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes