lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
As a natural white knighter I thought my "massive dik" playthrough would be uncomfortable, as usual when I play a dick MC...
Seems its actually pretty easy to maintain massive dik status and not be a complete dik all the time :p

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
it seems that the main concern of american students is to fuck all the bitches on campus. I am French (excuse for my English) and I regret that French universities are not the same.
He betrays his successive girlfriends without hesitation and without suffering the consequences. He is very lucky!
However, the "visual novel" is very well done, with a lot of twists and turns, with interesting characters and good quality graphics. I look forward to the future tribulations of all this little world who live the cock in hand and the pants on the ankles. Good work !
On the other hand, I notice that most novels are most often spent with students who "turn heighteen". In the long run it's a pain in the ass. I suggest another scenario: a special forces soldier who suffered a serious trauma with multiple injuries, a long coma and a loss of memory leaves the army and returns to his hometown several years after his departure. And there you can develop a good scenario with lots of girls from his youth and his family ... and youpie, let's go !!!
DPC's previous VN Acting Lessons was about a grown adult MC so this is actually a change of style.
If you like BaDIK you should appreciate Acting Lessons.

But you're wrong on the part about French universities not being about getting girls. It's just not as organized as in the US.

I belive that the "restaurant" would be featured in daredorm IRL

Deoku

May 5, 2017
He betrays his successive girlfriends without hesitation and without suffering the consequences. He is very lucky!
I wouldn't say that. He's only lucky so far in the sense those aren't his girlfriends yet and that all or most of them are giving him a pass for the time being. Let me explain what I'm referring to.

Sage views the MC as a fuck buddy and therefore doesn't care if he's with other women. As far as she's concerned she's still taken by Chad and says as much herself in Episode 4 if you stay in the HOTs house. She has to come to the realization that things are over with her and Chad and choose the MC for anything more to become of them, but mentally she's not there just yet.

Bella is married, and also endlessly points this out. Again not his girlfriend and doesn't really care that he's with other women, even pushing him off to her best friend Jill (if she approves of him). For Bella he's just an outlet for pent up sexual desire/frustration until she makes up her mind to move on from her 3 year absentee husband.

Josy/Maya have each other, and depending on how you're playing the game the MC becomes a new inclusion to that relationship at the end of episode 4. So it's hard to make a call on how things will play out when it comes to him sleeping around on them until we get future episodes, but I suspect it would be much like the other girls.

The side girls are all party girls who aren't looking to be tied down currently; with the exception of Jade and Cathy being teachers and one being married. Both of them are similar to Bella in the sense that they are just looking for sexual release and to feel desired by a young man.

And finally there's Jill. Who of all the girls tells you flat out how she feels about him messing around with other women right at the beginning of their date in episode 4. She doesn't see him as her boyfriend yet and expects that someone attractive such as himself would be dating around. But she also states if he were in an actual relationship she finds it despicable. It's an obvious hint that when things do get serious with her and you're still screwing around with other women this relationship will go badly for you.

Overall most of the women (more specifically the main girls) aren't at the point where they see the MC as their boyfriend so they aren't upset yet. Aside from Josy who he's known for several months he's only known most of these women for a week or 2 at best. If Sage was your girlfriend you can tell by how she reacts to Chad's cheating that she'd react the same way if she genuinely felt the MC was her man. All of this will change eventually and it's hinted at in the game by several women. Messing around with multiple girls is fine for now but it won't go on forever unless you just want your MC to end up alone or with a like minded girl. I'm not saying what he's doing is ok but that's why there hasn't been much if any backlash at all for being with multiple women.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
DPC's previous VN Acting Lessons was about a grown adult MC so this is actually a change of style.
If you like BaDIK you should appreciate Acting Lessons.

But you're wrong on the part about French universities not being about getting girls. It's just not as organized as in the US.

I belive that the "restaurant" would be featured in daredorm IRL
I played "Acting Lessons" ... and I cried like a kid when I had to make the choice to save one or the other of the girls. And I cried again when she left him after the kidnapping. And finally I cried when they find themselves at the ceremony of the scattering of ashes. It is a remarkable story, very well written, with well studied characters and beautiful graphics. Surely the best "visual novel" of the moment!

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
I wouldn't say that. He's only lucky so far in the sense those aren't his girlfriends yet and that all or most of them are giving him a pass for the time being. Let me explain what I'm referring to.

Sage views the MC as a fuck buddy and therefore doesn't care if he's with other women. As far as she's concerned she's still taken by Chad and says as much herself in Episode 4 for you stay in the HOTs house. She has to come to the realization that things are over with her and Chad and choose the MC for anything more to become of them, but mentally she's not there just yet.

Bella is married, and also endlessly points this out. Again not his girlfriend and doesn't really care that he's with other women, even pushing him off to her best friend Jill (if she approves of him). For Bella he's just an outlet for pent up sexual desire/frustration until she makes up her mind to move on from her 3 year absentee husband.

Josy/Maya have each other, and depending on how you're playing the game the MC becomes a new inclusion to that relationship at the end of episode 4. So it's hard to make a call on how things will play out when it comes to him sleeping around on them until we get future episodes, but I suspect it would be much like the other girls.

The side girls are all party girls who aren't looking to be tied down currently; with the exception of Jade and Cathy being teachers and one being married. Both of them are similar to Bella in the sense that they are just looking for sexual release and to feel desired by a young man.

And finally there's Jill. Who of all the girls tells you flat out how she feels about him messing around with other women right at the beginning of their date in episode 4. She doesn't see him as her boyfriend yet and expects that someone attractive such as himself would be dating around. But she also states if he were in an actual relationship she finds it despicable. It's an obvious hint that when things do get serious with her and you're still screwing around with other women this relationship will go badly for you.

Overall most of the women (more specifically the main girls) aren't at the point where they see the MC as their boyfriend so they aren't upset yet. Aside from Josy who he's known for several months he's only known most of these women for a week or 2 at best. If Sage was your girlfriend you can tell by how she reacts to Chad's cheating that she'd react the same way if she genuinely felt the MC was her man. All of this will change eventually and it's hinted at in the game by several women. Messing around with multiple girls is fine for now but it won't go on forever unless you just want your MC to end up alone or with a like minded girl. I'm not saying what he's doing is ok but that's why there hasn't been much if any backlash at all for being with multiple women.
Aye, indeed. Only with Jade and perhaps Bella is the rl consequences of being intimate with them, um, possibly fatal. The MC is not obligated to be faithful to any of these potential ladies unless/until that specific female makes it clear she wants him. Jade, Bella and Cathy are out. Well, if MC does have a MILF fetish he could be with Cathy if she resigns taking out the problem of any school prohibitions against a relationship between them.

MC could avoid the standard negative consequences by simply wondering if he's in a game and be a good DIK by pursuing ONLY 1 female or, better yet, keep it in his pants and focus less on the sweet and tantalizing juicy opportunities and more on his studies and such. I don't think the MC will break the 4th wall and realize he's a character in a game though so the smartest thing he could do is not to pledge the DIKs, keep it in his pants (or just get release at the club once he's legal and can afford it and also always wear a condom).

Overall, MC has the freedom to shag at will depending on the female and her interest in him since he's a free agent and has no girlfriend. He could choose not to do any shagging and that would spare him many headaches, but I haven't done a playthrough with a completely chaste 'look ONLY' MC lol.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Sage views the MC as a fuck buddy and therefore doesn't care if he's with other women. As far as she's concerned she's still taken by Chad and says as much herself in Episode 4 if you stay in the HOTs house. She has to come to the realization that things are over with her and Chad and choose the MC for anything more to become of them, but mentally she's not there just yet.

You are right. I used the term "girlfriend" wrongly. In fact, I wanted to say that I was amazed that the girls the MC fucks one after the other were not angry with his behavior and not jealous of the others. A distinction must therefore be made between:
"before girlfriend" = fuck all the girls you can
"after girlfriend" = you only fuck your "girlfriend" otherwise it's "cheating" !!!
I confirm: it is one of the best "visual novel" of the moment and I look forward to the rest.

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
I'm kind of bummed. I finished the game so far last night and got rejected by the two ladies. what should I have done before to be accepted in to a three wheel relationship? I don't mind using cheats if needed

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
BTW Tommy could use more character development.
There's a pretty good scene between MC and Tommy, but I think the only way to get it is staying with Derek, and then you'll end up going to the strip club with the DIKs again (for a usual strip club night), where you can talk to Tommy at the bar, and it filled in a bit of his character for me. (Bonuses to that event are learning what happened when you got black out drunk prior, and a "special" dance with Envy if you connected well with her on Swyper.)

While I feel a bit sad that MC doesn't seem to get closer to Tommy otherwise, I also like that the game does include things like that where depending on your choices you might not get a conversation or might never get closer to other people because you choose to spend your time with someone else.

Reactions: Naxer and Iruna.

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
If you go for the chick path I believe Derek wins, but if you go full Dik I believe MC does. Besides, you do get to do the most difficult tasks, these being bang a teacher and having sex outdoors.
I'd say "banging a feminist" is trickier than "banging a teacher." But MC technically covered that one, too. The weird thing is, Derek doesn't seem to acknowledge the feminist bit with Jade, even though earlier he said something about it being banging two birds with one stone (or something like that). If it wasn't for the guy taking a leak (the name escapes my pre-caffeinated brain), there might not be a DIK witness to MC and Quinn. It's kind of sad to think about the idea that you might cover so many bases with Quinn and Jade in one night... but then Derek unnecessarily covers two of those bases. Ouch.

Reactions: Iruna.

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
it seems that the main concern of american students is to fuck all the bitches on campus. I am French (excuse for my English) and I regret that French universities are not the same.
Having seen how well it went in Acting Lessons if you tried to play this game like Pokemon ("gotta catch 'em all!"), I'd say consequences are definitely down the line if you're too loose. It's one thing I liked with AL and something that bugs me about other games, where it feels like you just collect women.

But also, to be fair... None of them are actually a "girlfriend" yet. He has one outing with Josy which ends when she says she's in a relationship, and maybe one more time back home to sort out what he might feel, but at that point hears she's moving away. Maya's conflicted and says she also has a relationship, so nothing's really being pursued there. Bella keeps telling you she can't because she's married. Sage straight up doesn't want to be your girlfriend, she just wants the sex, which could change down the line, but would make it hard for her to complain about having a similar situation with other girls. Jill will tell you (on the only date you've had with her so far) that she thinks if you're not officially in a relationship it's not too weird to date other people because you're trying to figure out who's right (but her tune might change if she heard you were actually having sex with multiple women). The problem isn't so much that he's betraying a relationship, it's that he's pulling others toward betraying their own, which already gets tricky with Josy and Maya.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods
Mar 14, 2018
Being A DIK [v0.4] [Dr PinkCake] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.13 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
1.12 gb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE: to fix errors in exams place this file (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks
There is nothing to replace in that folder. And if you paste it in the game's folder the error still occurs.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is nothing to replace in that folder. And if you paste it in the game's folder the error still occurs.
Im not sure what are you talking about - in GAME/games are images.rpa for sure.
And that fix surely works for the compressed 4.0 version, if you are still trying to play it?
If not, just use the latest version 4.2 from the OP, it comes without any fixes, so it should be easier for you to play it.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There's a pretty good scene between MC and Tommy, but I think the only way to get it is staying with Derek, and then you'll end up going to the strip club with the DIKs again (for a usual strip club night), where you can talk to Tommy at the bar, and it filled in a bit of his character for me. (Bonuses to that event are learning what happened when you got black out drunk prior, and a "special" dance with Envy if you connected well with her on Swyper.)

While I feel a bit sad that MC doesn't seem to get closer to Tommy otherwise, I also like that the game does include things like that where depending on your choices you might not get a conversation or might never get closer to other people because you choose to spend your time with someone else.
I like this. It makes the paths quite distinct from each other. Going after Sage for instance makes the protagonist learn more about her and even some information about Quinn, and i suppose the same is true for Bella's route too ( haven't played yet).

By my guess, next season should separate the routes completely.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I like this. It makes the paths quite distinct from each other. Going after Sage for instance makes the protagonist learn more about her and even some information about Quinn, and i suppose the same is true for Bella's route too ( haven't played yet).

By my guess, next season should separate the routes completely.
You should definitely play all routes, let's you learn new info you wouldn't have gotten on the other routes

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes