Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I want to support the dev (I bought the game with DLC on steam) but I'm not comfortable with spending money every month for patreon pledge. Maybe the dev should release each episode as DLC or is it a bad PR move?
DPC will only release completed seasons on Steam, so Steam won't get Season 2 until it's completed which might take roughly around a year depending on how many episodes there are and how long they take to release on Patreon.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Every time I see my princess on the thread's banner this always puts a smile of joy on my face. Man, that ass is made to wear pink.
So many brothers here disapprove of her behavior but not me, I've accepted her for what she is and I'm really proud of how she had evolved lately. If only they could see her the way I see her, then she would easily become their favorite girl as well. :love:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I hope banging Jade doesn't come back to bite me later with Bella. It would suck to have to reject her for the sake of not fucking up with Bella in the future.
If she doesn't learn or know about it... But Bella being Bella, she probably will find out and our baseball bat won't be taken care of... Goodbye loving relationship, Hello Bondage and Femdom.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I hope banging Jade doesn't come back to bite me later with Bella. It would suck to have to reject her for the sake of not fucking up with Bella in the future.
We know for a fact that Bella doesn't likes Jade at all. So, that posibility is on the table, I'm afraid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
Every time I see my princess on the thread's banner this always puts a smile of joy on my face. Man, that ass is made to wear pink.
So many brothers here disapprove of her behavior but not me, I've accepted her for what she is and I'm really proud of how she had evolved lately. If only they could see her the way I see her, then she would easily become their favorite girl as well. :love:
I'm very glad that you made your peace with her. But I don't have it in me to ignore her hypocrisy. She demands honesty and respect for boundaries from us, when her whole world is burning around her, and she and her family seem incapable or unwilling to fix it. She also seems to have big difficulties in coming to terms with her own sexuality, unwilling to admit she is gay from the start. But I'm glad you can still look forward to having her. I personally hope we won't be seeing her anytime soon or at least not frequently if possible.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm very glad that you made your peace with her. But I don't have it in me to ignore her hypocrisy. She demands honesty and respect for boundaries from us, when her whole world is burning around her, and she and her family seem incapable or unwilling to fix it. She also seems to have big difficulties in coming to terms with her own sexuality, unwilling to admit she is gay from the start. But I'm glad you can still look forward to having her. I personally hope we won't be seeing her anytime soon or at least not frequently if possible.
Well said brother.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
awesome thanks for the reply bro
Don't believe him. The file is just really huge with no substantial content, and all this game has right now is 6gb of drama and poorly made dick jokes. The asses on the banner where made to lure the would be player into downloading thus wasting their time. So, no, there's no real content. and now you can understand why the game's called being a dik. DPC named it after himself and for the ludicrous amounts of dick jokes.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
By the way dudes, I remember that Tommy told to Derek and MC that the maggot who performs more task of the Hell's Week, would have a reward. Will be a major one or relevant to the story? Speak your mind everybody.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
By the way dudes, I remember that Tommy told to Derek and MC that the maggot who performs more task of the Hell's Week, would have a reward. Will be a major one or relevant to the story? Speak your mind everybody.
Assuming they get in I think Derek will be the MVP of Hell Weel for the DIK's. As to what the reward is who the hell knows. Tommy could have been talking out of his ass. I do hope Rusty doesn't get forced out of the DIK's like Chad with the Alphas cause Tommy seems a little unhinged. BTW Tommy could use more character development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxer and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes