Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i would have to disagree with Jill/Bella relationship with being more than friends. i really think that bella is a close, if not the best friend, friend of Jill's late sister. thus taking care of Jill as a promise, or something, of Bella to her friend/Jill's sister.
regarding on the wallpapers, we know that Bella and Jill are close as to which why they have wallpaper together. as for Maya and Josy, it would be a huge giveaway hint that they have a relationship if they have a wallpaper together, spoiling the surprise bomb that DPC has for us. maybe in the later updates they would have, cause we all now know their relationship.
my thoughts only
A possible kiss and grope doesn't equal their relationship being "more than friends" as that would suggest it was an ongoing thing. What I'm saying is that it would have just been a one-time thing that Bella expressed guilt over when thinking about how it relates to her growing feelings for the MC. I'm also not saying that this is why they're friends as I have said many times now that I firmly believe Bella has taken a protective, sisterly role over Jill well before any possible intimacy between them and that this betrayal of her role is another factor of her guilty feelings.

Last edited:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
A possible kiss and grope doesn't equal their relationship being "more than friends" as that would suggest it was an ongoing thing. What I'm saying is that it would have just been a one-time thing that Bella expressed guilt over when thinking about how it relates to her growing feelings for the MC. I'm also not saying that this is why they're friends as I have said many times now that I firmly believe Bella has taken a protective, sisterly role over Jill well before any possible intimacy between them and that this betrayal of her role is another factor of her guilty feelings.
reality check, if "something happened" between two people be it same gender or not, it is uncommon, or better yet it is so uncomfortable to still be friends. it may not be 100% applicable to all people, but my statement still stands

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Omg almighty, why are you trying so hard to make this a thing mate, this is so far fetched. Never in a million years can this even be a thing. Your theory is so far-fetched mate and if I think about it in a scenario and how DPC develops I just think these theories that you post are just a dead end. Like my man klep12 said keep dreaming :p
I'm not trying to "make it a thing", I'm simply speaking to what I've observed in this game. It's a theory, sure, but I don't see it as being that implausible.

For starters, who else could be the "friend" if not Jill? Jade? Cathy? Jill's sister? I would consider each of those to be more far-fetched than Jill because there has been zero indication that Bella is in any way friends with Jade and Cathy, and if it were Jill's sister, why would she still feel guilty after all these years? Is it the guilt over doing something with Jill's sister years ago that led her to be a protective sister-figure for Jill to make up for it? Possibly, but I just don't see a line getting thrown in like if it didn't have relevance to the present-day story and a character within it. It is, to me, like how Maya and Josy's lines about their relationships were clearly going to relate to a character we already knew and that their respective relationships would eventually be revealed, which they were.

Also, I don't see it as being that out of character for Jill either. Sure, her personality is that of a sweet, kind, innocent person with a positive outlook on life and people, but that doesn't mean she couldn't intimately kiss another woman in the right circumstances, like getting upset over a guy and taking comfort in the arms of a close friend. Friends sharing an intimate moment is something that happens and doesn't have to lead to anything more. It can easily be a one-and-done thing that is quickly forgotten about and moved past, and I know of what I speak because it's happened to me before. So I could easily see Jill think nothing of it and brush it off like it wasn't a big deal.

From what I've gathered about this game, DPC is very good at putting in these little breadcrumbs that set-up future plot points and story details, especially when it comes to the main girls and characters that are key parts of the overall story arc. This is why I don't think Bella's like was a throwaway that means nothing, but it also doesn't mean that I think it indicates a past or future relationship for Jill and Bella. I'm not saying that the MC will find himself in another threesome and I'm not trying to "make it a thing", I am simply saying that I believe that line referred to Jill. Nothing more.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
reality check, if "something happened" between two people be it same gender or not, it is uncommon, or better yet it is so uncomfortable to still be friends. it may not be 100% applicable to all people, but my statement still stands
I can personally attest to it not being applicable to all people based on personal experience, and Jill's character, to me, is one who seems like she could easily brush it off and think nothing more of it. Bella, however, feels guilt because of her marital status and her friendship with Jill.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I can personally attest to it not being applicable to all people based on personal experience, and Jill's character, to me, is one who seems like she could easily brush it off and think nothing more of it. Bella, however, feels guilt because of her marital status and her friendship with Jill.
let's assume you're right. Jill can shrug it off easily, then why would Bella bother protecting her? guilt? i dont think so, that would be just rubbing salt on the wound. well, it's your opinion i respect that. but i clearly dont agree to that

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is no way Bella and Jill have ever been a thing it's definitely a more sisterly relationship than anything else. The friend she is referring to is the Burkes Bella was once friends with them but when they tried things with her it has most likely put her off and she felt guilt for even entertaining the idea.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
let's assume you're right. Jill can shrug it off easily, then why would Bella bother protecting her? guilt? i dont think so, that would be just rubbing salt on the wound. well, it's your opinion i respect that. but i clearly dont agree to that
I think Bella's been protective of her way before any possible incident between them, not because of it. As I've said previously, she could have been a friend of Jill's late sister, one who has known her all her life, and so when Jill's sister died, Bella became a surrogate sister/close friend. The incident occurred some time ago and they have moved past it, but Bella's burgeoning feelings for the MC simply reminded her of it in that moment because it feels like a similar betrayal of trust; she feels like she's betraying her husband's trust with what she's doing with the MC and feels like she betrayed Jill's trust when they shared an intimate moment.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I think Bella's been protective of her way before any possible incident between them, not because of it. As I've said previously, she could have been a friend of Jill's late sister, one who has known her all her life, and so when Jill's sister died, Bella became a surrogate sister/close friend. The incident occurred some time ago and they have moved past it, but Bella's burgeoning feelings for the MC simply reminded her of it in that moment because it feels like a similar betrayal of trust; she feels like she's betraying her husband's trust with what she's doing with the MC and feels like she betrayed Jill's trust when they shared an intimate moment.
doing so would be betraying their friendship

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is no way Bella and Jill have ever been a thing it's definitely a more sisterly relationship than anything else. The friend she is referring to is the Burkes Bella was once friends with them but when they tried things with her it has most likely put her off and she felt guilt for even entertaining the idea.
Are the Burkes Jade and her husband? If so, then the idea of Jade either having or even entertaining the idea of a threesome with another woman, particularly Bella, with her husband who she despises seems way more far-fetched than anything I've been talking about.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, I AM NOT saying that Bella and Jill were ever, or will ever be, "a thing", but that they may have simply shared an intimate moment that they swiftly moved past. That's it. The end. Nothing more to it than that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are the Burkes Jade and her husband? If so, then the idea of Jade either having or even entertaining the idea of a threesome with another woman, particularly Bella, with her husband who she despises seems way more far-fetched than anything I've been talking about.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, I AM NOT saying that Bella and Jill were ever, or will ever be, "a thing", but that they may have simply shared an intimate moment that they swiftly moved past. That's it. The end. Nothing more to it than that.
It wasn't always like that with them though Jade gave up on the idea after the things Stephen did I believe it all started when she tells us that he once called out for Cathy and not to mention his cheating with students. Jade was onboard with the idea but not anymore.

Question about this game that's related to a major choice/plot point from Acting lessons -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing on that scale yet no.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Question about this game that's related to a major choice/plot point from Acting lessons -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing on that level yet and hoepfully never, but there will likely be difficult choices about which girls to be with and we already had our first one in Episode 4.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It wasn't always like that with them though Jade gave up on the idea after the things Stephen did I believe it all started when she tells us that he once called out for Cathy and not to mention his cheating with students. Jade was onboard with the idea but not anymore.
Perhaps, but the way Bella is so torn up about how she feels about the MC with regards to her marital status, I don't see her being someone who would willingly join a threesome with another couple. Of course, it may have happened when she wasn't married, but I don't see her and Jade ever being or having been friends, and the same definitely goes for Stephen.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I'm not trying to "make it a thing", I'm simply speaking to what I've observed in this game. It's a theory, sure, but I don't see it as being that implausible.

For starters, who else could be the "friend" if not Jill? Jade? Cathy? Jill's sister? I would consider each of those to be more far-fetched than Jill because there has been zero indication that Bella is in any way friends with Jade and Cathy, and if it were Jill's sister, why would she still feel guilty after all these years? Is it the guilt over doing something with Jill's sister years ago that led her to be a protective sister-figure for Jill to make up for it? Possibly, but I just don't see a line getting thrown in like if it didn't have relevance to the present-day story and a character within it. It is, to me, like how Maya and Josy's lines about their relationships were clearly going to relate to a character we already knew and that their respective relationships would eventually be revealed, which they were.

Also, I don't see it as being that out of character for Jill either. Sure, her personality is that of a sweet, kind, innocent person with a positive outlook on life and people, but that doesn't mean she couldn't intimately kiss another woman in the right circumstances, like getting upset over a guy and taking comfort in the arms of a close friend. Friends sharing an intimate moment is something that happens and doesn't have to lead to anything more. It can easily be a one-and-done thing that is quickly forgotten about and moved past, and I know of what I speak because it's happened to me before. So I could easily see Jill think nothing of it and brush it off like it wasn't a big deal.

From what I've gathered about this game, DPC is very good at putting in these little breadcrumbs that set-up future plot points and story details, especially when it comes to the main girls and characters that are key parts of the overall story arc. This is why I don't think Bella's like was a throwaway that means nothing, but it also doesn't mean that I think it indicates a past or future relationship for Jill and Bella. I'm not saying that the MC will find himself in another threesome and I'm not trying to "make it a thing", I am simply saying that I believe that line referred to Jill. Nothing more.
Alright then whatever you say, but that is implausible and what do you mean by "guilt" what guilt are you talking about Bella having done some sort of thing to Jill? I never seen anything of sorts in the game of guilty except for what happened after when the MC kissed Bella. Bella told Jill to date the MC so that she can't cheat with the MC since she is "married". Bella feels guilty because she kissed a student and because she is a married woman.

For starters, who else could be the "friend" if not Jill? Jade? Cathy? Jill's sister?
What are you on about here?

like how Maya and Josy's lines about their relationships were clearly going to relate to a character we already knew and that their respective relationships would eventually be revealed, which they were.
Yeah, we knew that at some point we would find out who is with Josy, but I doubt a lot of people thought it was going to be with Maya since back then people didn't except her to lie to the MC like that. But anyway back to the point, so what you are saying from what I observed on you is that if two girls are friends or best friends, they could be intimate, sure they could but that's very and I mean very unlikely.

You see one thing I see one thing, but I think the more important thing is what DPC sees. Sure there is women that are bi and friends that kiss each other but don't have an actual real relationship, but not all of them, but what I've experienced with Jill and Bella and my shit ton of playthroughs that these theories that your posting doesn't fit the characters at all. We already have a lesbian couple as well I don't think DPC wants to have a story of Jill and Bella being or were a lesbian couple.

Everyone can post theories I get that, but these theories your posting doesn't make any sense to me, I have replayed this game so many times and looked around for clues and shit, these theories you posted about the harem route and Jill & Bella doesn't make any sense and it sounds like you want to make it a thing.

Sorry if I sound like a dick but these theories you posted are just theories I guess that will prob never happen so I'll leave you to it there is no point discussing about your theories. If it happens well woo, I'm wrong and your right but well let's be honest here I don't think that shit will happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes