Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This thread but I've no idea what is and isn't allowed these days I just no the thread ain't meant for any light-hearted fun even if it is about the game.
Didn't know that about posting gifs, but then I am new here and clearly missed some drama, according to the warning in the OP.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For a game that has been out just over a year and on version 0.4.2, it sure does have a shit ton of pages. Holy Shit, 2841! I do like this game, but how did this thread become so bloated?
A testament to how much depth the story has that there's so much to talk about and dissect, particularly the Maya/Josy stuff.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
btw this new render of Maya, is Pink using some diferent software or something, her skin looks soo much better :oops: :love: almost real and i love it :giggle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
btw this new render of Maya, is Pink using some diferent software or something, her skin looks soo much better :oops: :love: almost real and i love it :giggle:
When good things happen, you don't question it, you just enjoy it. :cool:

BTW, is Sunshine Love out yet or are those sigs just based on preview images from Mr Dots?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if someone else is with/related to someone as a plot twist again it's gonna ruin the game for me
Probably unavoidable at this stage, because we know that there's a connection between Jade and Tybalt, that Jill is likely a Burgmeister or Royce, and that Sage may also be related to one of these families. Plus, we already had the Tommy/Josy step-sibling revelation, and that may have consequences down the line.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, another thing I've been thinking about with the whole Josy/Maya thing (sorry Mormont), is that choosing to stay with them feels like a false happy ending for this portion of their relationship story. Sure, they all get together and it feels good because the MC hasn't lost them and there's the prospect of them all having a fulfilling, if unconventional, relationship, but that third-wheel complex still lingers. The frankly quick and easy way they literally kissed and made up honestly felt kinda sucky because it basically boiled down to:

MC: I fucked Josy and almost fucked Maya:
Maya: Is that true?
Josy: Yeah. And you?
Maya: Yep, but I'm not mad
Josy: Neither am I. Also, I still love you.
Maya: Me too.
*kiss*
Maya & Josy: Oh, MC, you're still here.

I get that this kind of thing happens in real life, where two people who love each other can have a moment where they're able to just to block out the world, but it still feels a bit out of place in this scenario. It makes it seem like their feelings for the MC were nothing because they so easily fell back into each others arms, but throughout the game it never felt like that from either of them, especially Maya, so this kind of goes against the grain. Having them not kiss and make up so easily might have been the better way to go because I can't see how a mutual cheating revelation can get their relationship back to full strength. I feel that them not knowing what to feel or what to do would have been better so that they have to try to rebuild their relationship, either with or without the MC. This would at least give the MC a better fighting chance to have and keep both of them, or at the very least get one of them if Maya & Josy can't move past their issues.

It's like, if there was a love scale where 1 = physical attraction and 10 = totally in love, Maya and Josy were probably about an 8 before their relationship got rocky and then it dropped to about a 3 or 4. With the MC, each of them got to about the same level with him, 3 or 4, by the time of the shock reveal. But then, when they get back together, it shoots back up to an 8, putting the MC at a disadvantage, when it would've been better to stay at that lower level so that the MC was more on a level footing should he choose to go for a threeway relationship. This way, Maya and Josy would have to rebuiild their relationship at the same time as building one with the MC and they would then progress at the same levele rather than have the MC playing catch-up.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No man, its just a fancy way to call the next updates, its all just continuity, same game, same story, same character, but updated
In all fairness, even though it's only 4 episodes, calling it "season 1" feels totally appropriate because it's already a far bigger and more complete game than others that have been out there for a lot longer and still haven't reached their completed state.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder how many times this Maya and Josy topic has been discussed just as much as those kids and their waifu wars I reckon :KEK:
At this point I half tempted to set fire to everything and pull a Leah. The softies had their issues and certainly not perfect, but they are "human". Everyone has issues. If only people can stop being twits and twats and have egos. Please and fucking thank you.

P.S. Lara I love you, no homo.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
In all fairness, even though it's only 4 episodes, calling it "season 1" feels totally appropriate because it's already a far bigger and more complete game than others that have been out there for a lot longer and still haven't reached their completed state.
Your arguement is only valid, if and if only 'season 2' is released without the contents of season 1. Furthermore, it is just more updates, and i just wanted to clear out for the user that it isn't a different game AT ALL.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Your arguement is only valid, if and if only 'season 2' is released without the contents of season 1. Furthermore, it is just more updates, and i just wanted to clear out for the user that it isn't a different game AT ALL.
Not necessarily. Think of it like a console game that releases several seasons of DLC; each season gets added to the main game but they are still different parts of the same story, some of which will wrap up certain plotlines and others that will continue the plotlines started in previous seasons.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At this point I half tempted to set fire to everything and pull a Leah. The softies had their issues and certainly not perfect, but they are "human". Everyone has issues. If only people can stop being twits and twats and have egos. Please and fucking thank you.

P.S. Lara I love you, no homo.
The sooner episode 5 is released the better, but in terms of the plot I'm much more interested in the laptop situation and who is getting the right pictures of Cathy ;) I do feel however that there will be consequences for Rusty and could end up with both Diks and Jocks being without their presidents for the time being.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The sooner episode 5 is released the better
On that, I am in total agreement because I'm just hoping to get a bit more clarity and resolution to Maya and Josy's feelings for the MC and this threeway relationship than what we got at the end of Episode 4.

but in terms of the plot I'm much more interested in the laptop situation and who is getting the right pictures of Cathy ;) I do feel however that there will be consequences for Rusty and could end up with both Diks and Jocks being without their presidents for the time being.
Quinn has definitely got something to do with it, maybe Tommy as well, because it almost feels as though whatever shady stuff they've got going on, Rusty is none the wiser and probably wouldn't be on board with it if they knew so they have to get rid of him in order to execute their plan. Hopefully whatever's going on won't turn into something as controversial as the fire in Acting Lessons, but with Dawe in charge of the Jocks, Tommy potentially in charge of the DIKs, and Quinn pretty much in charge of the HOTs, things could get pretty ugly.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes