Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Do you think that we'll hear about Troy again? That's one of the first plots that were opened, and we're still clueless about it.
yeah i bet he'll pop up out of nowhere and lower our chances with Jill, just like it happened the way with Bella

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
after the update drops, i think it will be impossible to enter F95 :D
and please all of you that want android version or WT the same second when update drops, DON'T, JUST please DON'T :LOL:
But I want a WT :LOL:

Ever since DPC started cheating with the English test - without the ' cant is not a word, Inca is a proper noun, SOS is an acronym etc. - I need it to keep that perfect score going :LOL:

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
clean 0.4.2 file
no mods
no saves with mods
no unren

only clean save files untill the end of ep4

once ep5 drops, we will get 2GB+ file which you will place in the game folder and that's it :)
Cheat mod can't work too??
Time to play again I guess.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Jill will get fucked this ep5 or at least ep 6, I'm pretty sure of it.
Dpc has never been a milker when it comes to sex.
Even more, when sleeping with Jill you already get a thigh job and rubbing your dick in her pussy, that's more than 3 base already to me.
She is just not the type of girl that fucks after a 1st date.
She's a firm believer in the "Three Date Rule", or at least was, until that convo after the first date. Apparently she doesn't count the sleepover as a date, more like a pyama party with (optional) Dildo Helmet.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Oh man. New episode release is this friday already? Work right now is superbusy and I haven't even started the customary no-fap ritual yet!

Reactions: Grumpy Zote

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Do you think that we'll hear about Troy again? That's one of the first plots that were opened, and we're still clueless about it.
The Troy-story is a reference to AL where the mc at some points tells the story how in college he had problems with his dorm member Roy and so he joined the DIKs together with his friend Liam. Not sure if Troy gets an update. Some people are just bad, but they can change. In AL Liam and mc visit the old Roy ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Troy-story is a reference to AL where the mc at some points tells the story how in college he had problems with his dorm member Roy and so he joined the DIKs together with his friend Liam. Not sure if Troy gets an update. Some people are just bad, but they can change. In AL Liam and mc visit the old Roy ...
What makes Troy bad? sure he was a bit of a douche to the MC but bad? we still don't really know enough about Troy to make any kind of comparisons.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
have to agree troy is a douche but so are some other characters in the badik game so no surprise there

we need some more info really to understand why troy is a douche … so far we only know he used to be a jock and now he is not... probally some bad blood there...

he might have a rough time in that college because of that...that's why the change in behavior makes sense

and yes the update comes probally Friday if some generous soul post it

the hype is real fellas

Reactions: pilapila3

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys,

Been thinking about the game a lot recently and wondering;

1. Do we think there will be any other guys with Maya and Josey? It obviously implied Quinn is trying make Maya a hooker (or at least see how far she can push her).

2. Will Maya do heroin (or whatever Quinn injects)? I sometimes think her eyes are a bit bloodshot, has Quinn tried to get her on board?

3. What is the significance of the DIKs safe?

4. How fucked up will he make it in the end? I think the game has a great tone at the moment, fun and funny characters. Great sex scenes, but I worry he is going to have the ‘true’ path have some massive ‘fire’ like drama that won’t really feel in keeping with the genre.

Reactions: chicho1958
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes